4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

ChrysChrys

Mar 11, 2020
Still cant unlock the two friends, or take shiori on vacay. Im just grinding for hours with no results.
Impregnate Shizuka amd when her belly is big talk to her and she will arrange for you to meet one of the 2 girls. But you have to progress Shizukas story. Have the pregnancy at 7 weeks to get it

^
I need that one too and 8.
This one is from the quiz in the arcade. When you get the question about who is the mother of someone you answer shiori

Reactions: B4N2 and XoeSara

Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
how to unlock stephanie?? it's says here that i need to gain the title boss, but im already the ceo. do i need to go back to boss??
i don't think so just work and eventualy you will get a scene with stephanie
First off have you seen Stephanie while working as a Lifeguard, because you can randomly find her there and it's after that there is a random chance while working as the boss or CEO that you will find her while working

minimeatball

Jan 15, 2019
think my save is bugged, i cannot unlock shizuka's friends. i have her number, and no matter how many times i talk to her while she's pregnant, she doesn't introduce me to them. i even set the pregnancy counter to 18 weeks so i'd have a bunch of time to try, but nope. pretty frustrating

Scweez510

Aug 24, 2019
ok so i used cheat to max number of pregnancies 9999 theres a girl unlocks at 1000 she wont unlock and i tried to do 1000
in console and she still wont unlock despite having the max card ya can get xx so is there a console cheat to unlock that girl?
You have to donate 10mil to the shrine to get that one ask the oracle.

Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
So this may have already been answered but the two characters in the My Harem between Tsubasa (NTR mini-game) and Amber (3rd Schoolgirl American) how do you unlock them (One says Meet Kazumi/check your Mail and the other says Impregnate Kurumi/ Visit HFF HQ)

Reactions: Nkokall

Skiiiiiiii

Apr 5, 2017
Anyone can help?
I need
Kurumi Achievment 5
Hayasaki Achievment 4/5
Stephanie Achievment 4/5
Rumines Achievment 2/5
Kazumi Achievment 5
Miyu Achievment 5

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2018
I think something's fucked, because I've upgraded my card to A2 at the headquarters, but my stats still shows A1 and I can't do anything with Kurumi.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
I think something's fucked, because I've upgraded my card to A2 at the headquarters, but my stats still shows A1 and I can't do anything with Kurumi.
That stats page is slightly outdated, Kurumi will happen eventually, look in the park. Save scum it til you get her.

Okay, so some people have asked before, nobody has answered them, on the resort, if you've angered Katya by groping her (when asking for her stats she says you've treated her horribly) how do you go about making her like you?

Also, Otoka, on the resort as well, when she gives you the BJ, if you pick "leave" is there a follow up event, or will it just essentially repeat that event the next time?

Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
Anyone can help?
I need
Kurumi Achievment 5
Hayasaki Achievment 4/5
Stephanie Achievment 4/5
Rumines Achievment 2/5
Kazumi Achievment 5
Miyu Achievment 5
Kurumi when you talk to her there is a random chance that she will talk about favorite icecream
Rumines the second one you need to try to impregnate her while having between 1,000 and 16,000 credits where she'll randomly suggest going for a drink instead and for number five is the same as the fourth one only you go home and decide to keep her company later (need to have done the 4th one to get this one)
Hayasaki For the Fourth one I think it requires you to have gone on all for dates with her with the 3rd and 4th needing to have unlocked Michelle's Titty-fuck and 15 impregnation of Ootori I'm not sure about the 5th one
Kazumi I haven't unlocked yet while Miyu's 5th one you need to have had 400 kids with her

Now with Stephanie the 4th one needs you to have gotten the first three done as well as having NOT selected "Keep Going" when having anal with her as that will lock you from having anal ever again with her
what you need to do is when choosing to fuck her you will get randomly a scene where you have sex by her computer and after a few scenes where you punish her by not allow her to come you unlock "marathon mode" where you need to in following order
Footjob-I'm Not-Blow Me-Cum in her Mouth-Fuck her Pussy-Cum Inside-Fuck her ass-Keep Going-Cum Inside/Outside
and for her 5th one after getting that last one all you need to do is spam talk until you unlock deepthroat and then well do said blowjob

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
how do i get the southern hospitality from amber? also for the last 3 achievment for tsubasa what i have to do?

_HappyWolf_

Jan 14, 2019
Kurumi when you talk to her there is a random chance that she will talk about favorite icecream
Rumines the second one you need to try to impregnate her while having between 1,000 and 16,000 credits where she'll randomly suggest going for a drink instead and for number five is the same as the fourth one only you go home and decide to keep her company later (need to have done the 4th one to get this one)
Hayasaki For the Fourth one I think it requires you to have gone on all for dates with her with the 3rd and 4th needing to have unlocked Michelle's Titty-fuck and 15 impregnation of Ootori I'm not sure about the 5th one
Kazumi I haven't unlocked yet while Miyu's 5th one you need to have had 400 kids with her

Now with Stephanie the 4th one needs you to have gotten the first three done as well as having NOT selected "Keep Going" when having anal with her as that will lock you from having anal ever again with her
what you need to do is when choosing to fuck her you will get randomly a scene where you have sex by her computer and after a few scenes where you punish her by not allow her to come you unlock "marathon mode" where you need to in following order
Footjob-I'm Not-Blow Me-Cum in her Mouth-Fuck her Pussy-Cum Inside-Fuck her ass-Keep Going-Cum Inside/Outside
and for her 5th one after getting that last one all you need to do is spam talk until you unlock deepthroat and then well do said blowjob
How to unlock 4 for Rummines?

Skiiiiiiii

Apr 5, 2017

Well i already blew the stephanie one then. Is there a way to revert it back or so that she wants to try again?
Also thank you very much youre a lifesaver

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes