4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

ChrysChrys

Mar 11, 2020
Guys some things unlock by upgrading your card. Shizuka is found at the H.F.F building after you process the story a bit and then you will find her randomly until she likes you enough to be friends with her

esoteric0781

Feb 25, 2019
I used saveeditonline to edit my total impregnations and got xx platinum card when i first started so i avoided grinding for card levels

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
There's a chance for you to meet her on the mall only I've tried several times on H.F.F but she doesn't show up there only on the mall after impregnating her a few times you can unlock her into the Harem.
You find her by going to the HFF after a LOT of impregnations - I can't recall how many precisely, but I think over 100? She then introduces you to the next two after her first pregnancy, iirc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lil Caster

_HappyWolf_

Jan 14, 2019
You find her by going to the HFF after a LOT of impregnations - I can't recall how many precisely, but I think over 100? She then introduces you to the next two after her first pregnancy, iirc.
He says about Kazumi, not Shizuka. And i still have problem with her.

Psychocookie

Oct 1, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to get shiori pregnant on the last day of the vacation? i'm renting the beachside cabana but cant seem to trigger the scene

HaremKing112

Feb 21, 2018
how to unlock stephanie?? it's says here that i need to gain the title boss, but im already the ceo. do i need to go back to boss??

esoteric0781

Feb 25, 2019
I
Ive impregnated her countless times and she never introduced me to the other two

Skiiiiiiii

Apr 5, 2017
Same here, first rent and then can't find it again. Also it said use it at the beach the night but no event triggered anywhere on the map. Is it a bug?
I figured it out now - after we rented the cabana, it stayed rented so we couldnt rent it again on the next vacation. So what you do now is, go to vacation with mom, do everything as said and on sundown at the last day, there is a small spot on the map on the right of the beach which you can click, thats where the cabana is

Reactions: pavkas
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes