4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

ChrysChrys

Mar 11, 2020
Wait, the Save File from 4.0.0 doesn't apply to version 4.0.1?
If you go from one version to other you have the choice to convert the save file to the new version but it says you may encounter errors
If you blind fools READ, you'd see in the patch notes that the inability to save your 0.4.0.0 in the new patch is an issue that will be fixed in the next bugfix.
True it does say that but as i said it's kinda annoying since they release a newer version not to fix it and have the players the possibility to encounter errors that might need them to start a new game

If443

Apr 14, 2018
I did use my save from 0.4 version on the new update without a problem ,so as I played this game in the pass I forget on how finish Michelle route I think the save I have have unlocked yet I can titifuck her

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
If you go from one version to other you have the choice to convert the save file to the new version but it says you may encounter errors

True it does say that but as i said it's kinda annoying since they release a newer version not to fix it and have the players the possibility to encounter errors that might need them to start a new game
That shit is "game in development 101" type of crap. You're going to encounter issues, you're going to restart your save a lot, and you will lose your functional saves if you don't back em up between versions.

It's fine though, its fine, it's not fine it's not, it really isn't, I always foolishly trust people will be smart and use common sense but EVERY thread that's frequented a lot, I see WAY too many idiots that need to learn to use the search function or just dont read.

Reactions: chrisdevchroma

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
That shit is "game in development 101" type of crap. You're going to encounter issues, you're going to restart your save a lot, and you will lose your functional saves if you don't back em up between versions.

It's fine though, its fine, it's not fine it's not, it really isn't, I always foolishly trust people will be smart and use common sense but EVERY thread that's frequented a lot, I see WAY too many idiots that need to learn to use the search function or just dont read.
Meh I don't Judge at least they're improving on the game I mean it's back after many years making a few mistakes is fine what really matters is they're doing their best.

720NoScope

Apr 8, 2021
how the fuck do I proceed with kazumi after bath, i didnt scan her the first time and am stuck with this cockblocking bullshit... yeah oracle does not really help either

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
how the fuck do I proceed with kazumi after bath, i didnt scan her the first time and am stuck with this cockblocking bullshit... yeah oracle does not really help either
Language '-'.

And You can progress with her if you work again in the office until you get a choose the Nap option Kazumi will then give ahem You'll see.

Reactions: 720NoScope

Waylander000000

Apr 6, 2021
You have to work in the construction job until you get an event where you repair the Shrine, that's when you meet her for the first time but she runs away, next explore the Suburbs and choose the option to cut her off. This also unlocks praying at the shrine which boosts your fertility for the week.
Thank you, good sir, thou art my savior). I had the right idea then, but didn't sweat enough I suppose. Thanks again)

Reactions: m00k00

jaerdoster

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
For people who have that strange save problem with "can't pickle xxxListener", just play a little more and save somewhere else, it tend to solve the problem, we don't know exactly why it happen.

Eros1942

Feb 9, 2019
Here is what i got so far :
Kiriya :

[1] “Newfag”:

-In week 10 or later.
-Go to the Coffee Shop -> “Browse the internet” -> Kiriya will show up.

[2]"stay hydrated"
-Buy KIRIGPP at HFF resort
-talk to her

[3]"To be continued"
-follow her from redlight district ( not sure about the conditions )

[4]"Gamer girl bath Water"
-follow her at her home by randomly meeting her at redlight district you wil interupt her bath

[5]"PGGERS"
-Meet her by using the harem page and apologise for interupting her bath she will take you to her home and you will have.

Reiko :

unlock : work as a contractor in the workpath construction until you meet her
-random encounter at the suburbs and choose to intercept her ( not follow her )

[1]" community outreach"
- i'm not clear on how i think its simply unlock her

[2]" Challenge accepted"
- when you have sex with her she will try to tire you out with preliminary you have to let her do that until the end

[3]"fertility godess"
- 10X impregnation

[4]"buddha sex"
- pregnant sex (require good favorability pray and giving money may help)

[5]"Just a normal girl"
-meet her at the manga store and offer her a date

Yurika :

[1] "beer goggles"
- get wasted ( drink until you passed out)

[2]"Fetal alcohol
- 10X impregnation

[3] "barrel aged"
-when pregnant she will change her outfit for her maid one

[4] "Party Fool"
-have sex with her during her shift ( it may requier for her to be pregnant, and or to have high favorability that you can raise by letting her finish her shift before joining her at her home to have sex )

[5]"deglaze"
- You can meet her at the library she will the offer you to cook for you at your home ( may requier hight favorability, and or to follow the book recomandation that she give you after sex at her home)

Tsubasa :

[1] "Got gud"
-beat her score at NTR defender

[2]"Training day"
after meeting her at the mail you can train her when given the choice don't abuse your right and be patient until she is ready to have sex

[3]"stage fright ?"
-Random enconter at the mall then follow her

[4]"game on"
-random enconter at the arcade

[5] "SPF-80085
-don't found it yet it's linked to meeting her at the beach but i don't know if it's the hff ressort one or the normal one

shiori :
unlock : buy the Av until you got the 6th one you will met her at the subrub

[1]"okaerinanasai"
-random scene when you wisit her to have sex during cooking or laundry

[2]"Mother milk#
-random scene when visiting her in the second trimester of pregnancy

[3] "pokemom: gotta watch'em all"
-get all her AV
7th at the beach
8th at the arcade quiz on the oedipe question answer shiori
9th at your home you can watch her AV, her standing picture on the left is clickable by clicking on her mouth she will guide you on a part of her anatomy to click on repeat until you got the AV
10th at the manga store you can grab it from a shelf

[4]"mommy island"
- after seeing all her scene you will talk about it
during the stay she will ask you to do activities you have to get her "pregnant" on each one.
For the last day you have to rent a bugalow you can do so by talking to your liaison at the hotel lobby
So there are 11 events in total for her. The ones where you have to get her pregnant are: in her bed(normal), while cooking(random -> harem page), while cleaning(random -> harem page), in the bath(random -> harem page), in the pool( working->as a lifeguard), in the onsen, the AV( at home you may have to watch the av before she caught you in the act). Then there's the scene where you nap at her house and she wakes you up with a bj, preggo sex and the milking scene. The last scene(s) is the resort.
[5]"Motherlove"
After all that you can choose to return at a platonic love with your mother, i'm not sure you get this one if you choose to do so

Kazumi :

[1] "sibling rivalry"
-work on the first choice of corporate job until you have a random encounter with her then switch on the second job and do the same until CEO

[2]"siblings with benefit"
-following the previous [1]
- you shoold get her pregnant by then to continue you will have to talk ti her she will talk about her habit to take bath at the harafit after work,
So work a bit go to gym then go to bath unitil you met and impregnate her.
-after she will tell you of her habit of sleeping on the job to get energy, work until you can nap on the job to get a nice awakening
- normaly you can now met and fuck her freely

[3]"double trouble"
-impregnate her once, then continu to meet her at the gym or love hotel until a second pregnancy pop
/ ! \ you have to work on the corporate path to have all option if you don't you can only meet her at her home and not at work

[4]"Winter Wincest"
-talk to her on the 24/12 she will tell you christmas is near
-meet her the 25th

[5] "as good as it gets"
-See all her scene
I don't have the complete list there is several random enconter at her home and 2 of the when she is pregnant

Amber :

[1]"Amercican girl"
To meet unlock her ootori arcana and michelle must be pregnant then go to school and choose random classroom

[2]"southern hospitality"
When you have sex with her you have to fill her 4+ time Do so 10 times

[3]"No silicon valley"
Random enconter at HFF headquarter ( may need to have the last place to meet her at school : gym)

[4]"dawn's Early light"
Don't have sex with her impregnate ootori, michel and arcana, then wait for at least a complete fertility cycle before meeting her at the peak of her fertility cycle.

[5]"Manifest destiny"
Sex while pregnant

Shizuka :

[1] "Chad"
To meet her you need a 100+ impregnation conter and meet her at HFF headquarter accept her offer

[2]"forgiveness"
One of the sex scene spam her until you get it

[3]"Total stud"
One of the sex scene you have to unlock her 2 friend she will propose to go at a party with the 3

[4]" run home to daddy"
When you try to contact her and she and the others 2 and they are innacesible go to HFF ressort you will met them on the beach choose shizuka

[5] "netori"
10X impregnation

youko :

[1]"coming clean?"
When shizuka is pregnant (2nd semester it's unclear if the baby need to be her father's or your's) ask to meet shizuka she will present you youko

[2]"exploration!"
-random enconter at the mall go shopping with her and pay for her stuff on the roof choose the backdoor

[3]"Simp"
-random enconter at the mall go shopping with her and pay for her stuff

[4]"Storyline"
-you have to read all her lines i assume you have to meet her at the mall and ressort

[5]"Overstretched"
10X impregnation

Natsumi :

[1]"sharring is carring"
When shizuka is pregnant (2nd semester it's unclear if the baby need to be her father's or your's) ask to meet shizuka she will present you natsumi after youko

[2]"so smart so dumb"
have sex with her until the option is giving in the choices do get a BJ

[3]"now i feel bad"
her familiarity must be high then you can meet her on the train (i don't remember where) then you can choose to impregnate her while posing as an anonymous train molester that will make her cry.

[4]"saved vacation"
When you try to contact her and she and the others 2(shizuka, youko) and they are innacesible go to HFF ressort you will met them on the beach choose youko and natsumi

[5]"tight body ruined"
10X impregnation

Have fun not everything is 100% accurate

Last edited:

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Nothing in my post was directed at the devs.
I know but they're the ones working on the Game so technically it still involves them but I do agree with what you said on the "game in development 101" every gamer felt this pain and I do too but be careful about what you say in the post cuz like I said it's their game so technically it involves them too.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
I know but they're the ones working on the Game so technically it still involves them but I do agree with what you said on the "game in development 101" every gamer felt this pain and I do too but be careful about what you say in the post cuz like I said it's their game so technically it involves them too.
The fuck are you smoking? Saying a game in development isn't an insult to anyone, in any way, it is a commonly known and normal issue that game developers have always dealt with, since before even the conception of video games, as programs in general undergo bug testing phases.

What I'm talking about are the idiots who don't protect themselves from unavoidable potential issues that occur because of bugs, glitches or even crashes. Which methods of doing so includes reading patch notes, backing up saves, and keeping multiple saves.

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
***Mei's phone quest***
2 dudes, 10 pages or so ago said completely different directions about it from what i got. I don't know why, maybe they changed it. I completed the quest earlier today and these were the correct directions. Enjoy.

Last edited:

jaerdoster

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
***Mai's phone quest***
2 dudes, 10 pages or so ago said completely different directions about it from what i got. I don't know why, maybe they changed it. I completed the quest earlier today and these were the correct directions. Enjoy.
Bad news for you: the path is randomized. it won't work for every other players.

Reactions: chrisdevchroma
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes