4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

TashiDev

Haramase Simulator
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Can you get Katya more positive towards you or will she always be indifferent?
Yes, that being said I wrote her when the Resort was still early in development and there was not very much there. She is meant to take quite some time to fully unlock to keep players coming back to the resort. She has more content than any other character I have made (I wrote Michelle, Arcana, and Stephanie), it just takes quite a bit of effort to see it all. I have a lot more content planned for her in future releases, but I have very little free time at the moment so she (or Rena and Marika) will not have major updates any time soon.

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
Sup nerds, perverts and perverds. Since I'm a fellow perverd, I've been digging inside Chitose's files to see how best to knock that bitch up with as many babies as possible, you too can achieve with just a bit of patience and perhaps a little save scumming.

Now the way this hyperpreg-bait works is that she has two checks for getting preggers, with the second check generating the number of babies inside her too. The system is a bit delicate but very controllable if you can read the goddamn numbers inside the matrix and trick that bitch's ovaries into single-handedly populating an entire country. (You could theoretically give her any number of children in a single pregnancy, completely legitimately, but it would take a stupid amount of time)

Anyway, the first preg check is a linear % chance based on how much cum you've dumped inside her that day, checking at midnight, if she has 20ml or less rocking about inside that 'defective' womb, 1st check is guaranteed to fail, and she will never be knocked up till you pass 20ml. After that, it's a +5% chance every 1ml above, with a guarantee at 40ml. The second check is where it gets juicy, with a compounding % chance (capped at 34ml per day) linked to a increased number of children too. Effectively, there is a 0% chance for the 2nd check to pass the first time, but a 100% chance to pass if you've nutted inside her at least 34ml previously then pass the 1st check again, and she'll get knocked up. Thus if you blast 40ml+ inside her any two times, she'll always get preggers. If that's all you did, she'll likely only get a pathetic 1 or 2 babies inside her womb though. Don't do this unless you're a pussy ass bitch who's satisfied not turning her into a Tesla brand Baby Gigafactory.

"Shut the fuck up and get on with it, this shit is already long enough" you might be thinking, well fuck dude, this poor hyperfertile bitch is gonna be dragging around a few tonnes of your kids in her building-sized belly with all the fucken babies you're gonna pump into her, have a bit of goddamn patience, she's sure gonna need it. Anyway, here's the goddamn trick already - Keep her topped up with as much cum as you can without letting the first check succeed over 20ml E.g.

- Day 1: Pump 40-45ml of cum into Chitose (she can't get preg the first time). You fuck 3-5ml into her each ejaculation.
- Day 2-7: keep her topped up to ~20-34ml every day (any more than 20 and you might have to save scum, as she might get accidentally pregged, but up to 34 boosts her baby # faster), when she says "I'm feeling so full..." she has 20+ ml inside, I'd recommended filling her until she's about to say or has just started saying that every day so you're not save scumming all the time.
- Return to the resort each consecutive week and repeat for all 7 days. If you let ml hit 0 at any point, you fucked up and have to start from scratch.
- When you're ready / sick of save scumming, nuke that womb with at least 40ml of cum to guarantee every single one of those fucken eggs gets fertilized, and boom goes the dynamite, you just hyperpregged her more than Miyu could ever even dream of. Congrats, daddy. Don't forget to do it to her again asap, we got a species to save.

Notes: You can find Chitose in a bunch of places (after her introduction) inside the resort every time of the day, outdoor pool, gym, cafe, mall etc. You can check how much ml is inside her when talking to her in most places. It halves after each day so make sure to keep her topped up, but never too much unless you're ready to preg her.
The number of babies added to her final pregnancy per 34ml is 2, with the final check being a floored (rounded down) slight variance +- 1 if you keep rerolling the rng. The number of babies added per 20ml is 1.3. 0ml ends the chain completely but 1ml still adds 0.35.

Fun fact, this is not the first time one of the girls in Haramase could get theoretically infinipregged. Miyu's final algorithm (unlocked after something like duodecuplets or whatever it is) had a limit trending towards infinity (similarly trending towards infinitely low % chance) and was how I legitimately back in 1.3.

chrisdevchroma, TashiDev and the rest of y'all beautiful bastards, great to see Haramase again, love the new content. Chitose could do with some minor tweaking as above and a few of the girls' checks for reimpreg in the resort (mostly the staff) need the pregwait duration to be <= 0 instead of just < 0, if you lot haven't already fixed them. Tsubasa seems to have some story regression if you try to impreg her normally after the dancing plot progression scene too.

Last edited:

PBMidas

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2021
Sup nerds, perverts and pervnerds. Since I'm a fellow pervnerd, I've been digging inside Chitose's files to see how best to knock that bitch up with as many babies as possible, you too can achieve with just a bit of patience and perhaps a little save scumming.
I love you.

I'll be honest, Chitose's fertility mechanics weren't supposed to cross weeks. I'm not going to change that, good job figuring it out. I'll add diminishing returns and some dialogue to make the player feel guilty if she's carrying a litter the size of a small country, not that any of you perverts actually know how to read.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Haramase Simulator v0.4.0.0 Compressed*
I am new to compressing so please let me know if there are any issues. This is a lossy compression meaning there will be degradation to quality.

Win/Linux: MEGA - -

Original Size: 4.60 GB
Compressed Size: 526 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, it may break the game.
Any chance of having a compressed version of the 0.4.0.1 updated game?

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
I love you.

I'll be honest, Chitose's fertility mechanics weren't supposed to cross weeks. I'm not going to change that, good job figuring it out. I'll add diminishing returns and some dialogue to make the player feel guilty if she's carrying a litter the size of a small country, not that any of you perverts actually know how to read.
I would still suggest tweaking the checks so that it wouldn't counter-intuitively guarantee a low # of baby impregs if you do 40ml+ the first two times though, 1-2 babies shouldn't be very common at all with the way her mechanics seemed to be intended/described.

Love you too though babes, keep up treating the physical limitations of the female reproductive system like the bitch asses they are.

Reactions: chrisdevchroma

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
The path to Katya's happiness is quite difficult, it's a lot easier to ignore her first until you have upgraded your card level to Gold SX (700 impregs I think that was). Once you have the card level don't interact with her until you see her in the pool where you swim up to her and grope her, don't do anything to her and repeat this until an event fires where after your groping you hear her scream for you when another old fart cardholder wants to impregnate her, he has the 400 impreg Gold card level so you need to outrank him for him to give up on Katya, she will then see you in a better light and will have sex with you without being annoyed, you still have to be careful not to do anything to hurt her though or she'll plummet back to misery status.

When she's not happy you can offer her a massage, you need to learn Massaging from Rena on the beach (Wendesday and Friday mornings), once you've learned it from her which takes quite a lot of encounters you can make her happy again, if you suck at massaging she will shoot down any further offer since you hurt her the first time. At least I haven't managed to get out of that hole, which led me to start over and go on the ignore path described earlier.
So grope and let go, right? No public sex, no coerced later that night sex, just grope'n'go?

From what you've described here, I thought I was in the state of "she hates me" and not just "she dislikes me" but the fact I don't even have an option to massage her anywhere must mean I haven't actually gone backwards...

Either way, this is a HUGE help!

Yes, that being said I wrote her when the Resort was still early in development and there was not very much there. She is meant to take quite some time to fully unlock to keep players coming back to the resort. She has more content than any other character I have made (I wrote Michelle, Arcana, and Stephanie), it just takes quite a bit of effort to see it all. I have a lot more content planned for her in future releases, but I have very little free time at the moment so she (or Rena and Marika) will not have major updates any time soon.
Because her content is a bit more "complex" than the other resort girls, it's insane how there's not even a hint on how to proceed with her or what's right/wrong.

Reactions: m00k00

m00k00

Jul 16, 2017
So grope and let go, right? No public sex, no coerced later that night sex, just grope'n'go?
Exactly that my man, until the event with the old fart plays that's the most I've done to her, after the event plays it's smooth sailing.

m00k00

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks for your efforts, after you learn massaging from Rena you can invite her to your room but there's a system message popping up when you choose that and the event doesn't fire. Is that just not finished or a bug?

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Unless I'm doing something wrong (which is possible). I can't get 4.0.0 saves to work with 4.0.1 even when "updating" the save.

Jul 16, 2019
in save editor how i lower the points of tsubasa of 400 to lower ???? how i take shiori to resort ? and how i get amber souther hosptitality?

brianthebard

Apr 21, 2018
So I have 90% of Shiori's events complete, but there's still no prompt to invite her to the resort. I'm sure I've done all the events from clicking on her portrait on the harem page. Is there something I'm missing from exploration? *Edit: The fortune teller says : "I see... the red string betwix, bright and shining. The relationship between you two has reached full potential!" So I assume this is confirmation that I'm done with the events, but still don't can't invite her to the resort.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes