4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
She is meant to take quite some time to fully unlock to keep players coming back to the resort. She has more content than any other character I have made (I wrote Michelle, Arcana, and Stephanie), it just takes quite a bit of effort to see it all.
Honestly that makes her intruiging. She's one of the few girls who doesn't throw herself on your cock and also doesn't get turned on by being raped.

Reactions: m00k00

draco35

Feb 23, 2020
Yes, that being said I wrote her when the Resort was still early in development and there was not very much there. She is meant to take quite some time to fully unlock to keep players coming back to the resort. She has more content than any other character I have made (I wrote Michelle, Arcana, and Stephanie), it just takes quite a bit of effort to see it all. I have a lot more content planned for her in future releases, but I have very little free time at the moment so she (or Rena and Marika) will not have major updates any time soon.
if she locks you out of the observatory are you screwed and should start again or is there some way to get back on her good side and open the door back up as i keep going to the pool and doing nothing and save her from the old man but i still can't get back into the observatory at night

Jul 16, 2019
the save from version 0.4.0.0, works in the version 0.4.0.1 ? or we start over in 0.4.0.1 ? i havebt downloaded it yet since i didnt come across any bugs yet myself... if in 0.4.0.1 netori defender easier done dats something im going for oo its huge headache, i get close to the top score but lack of healing pop up kills me oo

Vince_Tanka

Apr 17, 2019
the save from version 0.4.0.0, works in the version 0.4.0.1 ? or we start over in 0.4.0.1 ? i havebt downloaded it yet since i didnt come across any bugs yet myself... if in 0.4.0.1 netori defender easier done dats something im going for oo its huge headache, i get close to the top score but lack of healing pop up kills me oo
4.0 saves wont work with 4.0.0.1 (yet)

outkats

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Saves from 0.4.0.0 do work in 0.4.0.1, you just need to play through one week before attempting to save, due to some weird listener bug we fixed in 0.4.0.2 (not out yet)

Well clearly you didn't get the point so i will stop it here. Let's help people instead of arguing
Bruh, that's what i was trying to do when you quoted my post and made it all about your experience with our discord. If people are having issues that aren't related to 'how do i fug/progress this girl', they should stop by our discord and get help.

If443

Apr 14, 2018
It a just me or on the new version ise is locked and it says to explore and the card must be at level 51 , and I think I found a bug where you try see how many girls you impregnate on the screen like you impregnate Suzuka like 32 times the error happens

Waylander000000

Apr 6, 2021
Hey guys, can you give me some tips about Sybil? I had harafit scene and her home scene already but it doesn't seem quite enough for her intro. Could anyone help at all?

Snatched

May 25, 2020
Here is what i got so far :

<snip>

Tsubasa :

[5] "SPF-80085
-don't found it yet it's linked to meeting her at the beach but i don't know if it's the hff ressort one or the normal one
I got this at the normal beach, you find her there and select 'pull off her top'

Great job, devs. Cheers. Love the animated conception overlays.

minimeatball

Jan 15, 2019
think my save is bugged, i cannot unlock shizuka's friends. i have her number, and no matter how many times i talk to her while she's pregnant, she doesn't introduce me to them. i even set the pregnancy counter to 18 weeks so i'd have a bunch of time to try, but nope. pretty frustrating
for those that may have the same problem as i did, i found a solution. there's a variable named shizuintro with a number. my number was 5, which i assume is what it gets set to after you get introduced to her first friend. i set it to 4 (open console and type shizuintro = 4), got her pregnant (7 weeks), and after about 2 weeks she'll have a big belly and when you call her she'll introduce you to her first friend. after that, you can call her again for the second friend (i'm not sure if it got bugged and just gave me the second friend right away, if it doesn't happen maybe get her pregnant again and then call her. if all else fails, set shizuintro = 6 for the second friend)

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes