4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
the ntr defender mini game is impossible to complete and you need to beat it to unlock a girl, that mini game annoys me a lot which is why im avoiding it
Well with the save editor you can set the high score a whole lot lower and beat it on the normal game (not tried on easy). After a few tries most people should be able to set some score above 1. :p The current name of the high score has been mentioned somewhere in the last few pages.

hulatoupla

Dec 5, 2018
Ok guys, i made a guide for the current version of the game
I did it based on the one who previously existed and the differents message from the forum
it is not 100% accurate but cover all the basics

Have fun !! ^^

Edit : A lot of HFF resort events is not covered, i'll work on it

Last edited:

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
Sorry if you two already figured it out and I'm wasting your time, but I tinkered with the online save editor (same problem as you guys) and found the line "Katyahidden", changed the 1 to a 0, and her door was unlocked when I visited. I don't have the time to check more than that, but maybe that will let the rest unlock.
This worked, thank you. I guess the question remains why this variable got triggered to begin with and if it was also meant to lock you out of the pool events as well seeing as it is a bit odd you can bring her affection back into the positives but the flag doesn't get reset.

At this point the only events I'm missing that I can see in the files are Ibaraki and one scene for Rena (the massage girl) which is referred to as "Angry" in her character folder. Also I guess technically Hayasaki can't be completed yet but there is a dev note specifically saying "this shit isn't finished yet" and I can't find anything I haven't seen in game in the character folders so pretty sure she's just incomplete despite her achievements being visible.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
This worked, thank you. I guess the question remains why this variable got triggered to begin with and if it was also meant to lock you out of the pool events as well seeing as it is a bit odd you can bring her affection back into the positives but the flag doesn't get reset.

At this point the only events I'm missing that I can see in the files are Ibaraki and one scene for Rena (the massage girl) which is referred to as "Angry" in her character folder. Also I guess technically Hayasaki can't be completed yet but there is a dev note specifically saying "this shit isn't finished yet" and I can't find anything I haven't seen in game in the character folders so pretty sure she's just incomplete despite her achievements being visible.
Far as I can tell, you can't do anything with Ibaraki or at least nobody on this site has figured it out yet. It may just be code put in place for preparation of future content, but then it would be odd that she's one of the named "new girls" in the README patch notes. As for Rena, did you see her earlier scene when you were a low ranking card holder and you had your way with her in the lap pool? It's the only time I remember her having a sex scene while still hating you.

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
That's Marika, Rena is the other girl at the massage parlor and she has a scene where you pile drive her that is in a folder labeled "Angry". Unless Rena also shows up in the lap pool for whatever reason but as far as I'm aware only Marika shows up at the lap pool and I've already gotten the angry sex with her (it's the same doggy style CG set just with different dialogue).

Edit: I actually did find something interesting where after you've learned everything there is to learn from her about massages (on the beach) you get the option to invite her to your room at which point a System Message pops up saying "Reminder to load room scene here" but then nothing happens. There are also character busts for both Marika and Rena in sleepwear/nightgowns that I have yet to find in game so maybe it's part of a scene that isn't fully implemented yet.

HenWithSalt

Dec 10, 2017
Sorry if you two already figured it out and I'm wasting your time, but I tinkered with the online save editor (same problem as you guys) and found the line "Katyahidden", changed the 1 to a 0, and her door was unlocked when I visited. I don't have the time to check more than that, but maybe that will let the rest unlock.
Thank you!

Reactions: Furmilk

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
Use pic in attachment for guidance.

1. Untick
2. Search for it
3. True -> False
ok i tryed that ,the "injured" was already on false,but after the first injured was a 22 weeks time where she could not have sex and after that she sayed that she cant have sex in the ass even again or her DOC will rat her out to the officials...

ok found the entry its "Stephanieintro" set it to "4" and she will have Analsex again

Last edited:

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Well with the save editor you can set the high score a whole lot lower and beat it on the normal game (not tried on easy). After a few tries most people should be able to set some score above 1. :p The current name of the high score has been mentioned somewhere in the last few pages.
400 and honestly if they were going for the option to use a controller it be viable but no way im gonna CLICK for 400 points 400 times and then be fucked by the other variables to even go over that or come close to it. its barely possible to get to 200 which ill even admit i had to go on the "easy mode" to do. if the devs see this im not trying to be a cunt its the way it was made that made me so... so please fix lol

Vince_Tanka

Apr 17, 2019
Saves from 0.4.0.0 do work in 0.4.0.1, you just need to play through one week before attempting to save, due to some weird listener bug we fixed in 0.4.0.2 (not out yet)

Bruh, that's what i was trying to do when you quoted my post and made it all about your experience with our discord. If people are having issues that aren't related to 'how do i fug/progress this girl', they should stop by our discord and get help.
tried this earlier....skipped through 3 weeks.. game still won't let me save

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <class 'store.JutaiListener'>: attribute lookup store.JutaiListener failed

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Games\Haramase_Simulator_0.4.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Games\Haramase_Simulator_0.4.0.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Games\Haramase_Simulator_0.4.0.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\Haramase_Simulator_0.4.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\Haramase_Simulator_0.4.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Games\Haramase_Simulator_0.4.0.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Games\Haramase_Simulator_0.4.0.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Games\Haramase_Simulator_0.4.0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Games\Haramase_Simulator_0.4.0.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Games\Haramase_Simulator_0.4.0.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Games\Haramase_Simulator_0.4.0.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\Haramase_Simulator_0.4.0.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
  File "C:\Games\Haramase_Simulator_0.4.0.1-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 419, in save
    six.reraise(t, e, tb)
  File "C:\Games\Haramase_Simulator_0.4.0.1-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 405, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "C:\Games\Haramase_Simulator_0.4.0.1-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <class 'store.JutaiListener'>: attribute lookup store.JutaiListener failed

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
HaraSim 0.4.0.1
Sat Apr 24 13:17:41 2021

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
400 and honestly if they were going for the option to use a controller it be viable but no way im gonna CLICK for 400 points 400 times and then be fucked by the other variables to even go over that or come close to it. its barely possible to get to 200 which ill even admit i had to go on the "easy mode" to do. if the devs see this im not trying to be a cunt its the way it was made that made me so... so please fix lol
I will freely admit I cheated it as well after a few tries, yeah for someone that is not into shooters it is way too hard or takes you way too long to get those skills back up to a level you can beat that game without extreme luck fairly, for something that has a playable character behind it. :p Did not cheated rest and have still not completed Kasumi for that reason, since need to set computer date to24 and 25 th of December for that. (I know how to do it, no problem but it effs up some other things I have regularly running since those have a date check).

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes