4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
Ok so i fucked up with miyu encounter during the NDA stuff and i told to fuck off thinking i would get a game over

is there a way to revert back using console or save editor ? i don't really want to restart a new game
I forget if the game has autosaves, but you might want to try a previous one

Dec 24, 2018
How do I change the computer's date?
I've tried several times and I can't
If you're on windows 10, you can right click the date and click - Adjust Time/date. After that you want to click the Set time automatically option and turn it off. From there you click the Change button and can adjust it to december.

Broogg_

Jun 8, 2022
Another issue with katya i noticed a little bit too late the hidden affection stats
observatory is now locked i'm farming the event where you just release her and now she seems to be happy but it's still locked
did i just soft locked myself again lol

Jordon666

Aug 16, 2022
If you're on windows 10, you can right click the date and click - Adjust Time/date. After that you want to click the Set time automatically option and turn it off. From there you click the Change button and can adjust it to december.
I'm on android and no matter how hard I try, it doesn't work.

Jordon666

Aug 16, 2022
What I mean is that I did the step-by-step, I spoke to her on December 24th and nothing happened.

lucj

Jul 1, 2020
for gamer girl Kiriya
i just found out that if you have a safe with her third achievement unlocked it wil probably not unlock on other saves

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Nice game, I like the fact that the grind is streamlined to the minimum and the variety of characters. But I feel like there's no consequences when girl pops 10 babies in x weeks, it would be nice to have some dialogue and visual changes after multiple pregnancies, currently it's just repeat of the same and there's no followup to the girls raising children.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes