4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Lime_Time

May 10, 2021
Does anyone know where the save files for this game are located? I am in the RenPy folder and can see saves for other games but not this one.

draco35

Feb 23, 2020
is there any way of reseting any of the characters so that i can conquer them again without restarting the game?

nidiedie

Jul 23, 2023
I'll be honest, I forgot we had a Trello. I wouldn't use it as a reference.

The dev team never supported android. We gave out the source code a few times to android developers, that came back to bite us the first few times. The guy who ported the 0.3 version wasn't interested in doing 0.4. Honestly now that there are emulators out there that can run the PC version on android there isn't much point in an official port.
how to unlock shiori DVD7

nidiedie

Jul 23, 2023
Random chance at the suburbs, also just to save you some time get all her scenes(11 total: Onsen, lifeguard job pool, regular sex, preggo sex, sleep in her house BJ, random chance cleaning, random chance cooking, all her AVs sex then watch some and get caught when she's peak fertility, breast milk), get 90% of her story, get 20 Impregnations (if that doesn't work then creampie her 100 times).

AVs that are hard to find:

7 is a random beach encounter
8 is the quiz at the arcade (Oedipus Q and A is Shiori)
9 is going to watch her AVs and click on her portrait and she'll ask you to click on her body (Tip: use the skip botton to skip all the clicking) and get her naked then climax
10 is random at the manga Cafe on the third shelf with the pink highlight
where is the beach

Mar 9, 2023
Where do I go to fully unlock Tsubasa? I already beat her at NTR Defender and she told me to go to some dance place I think, but I can't find it.
Edit: Wait, nevermind, I just had to go to the mall with low stamina.

Last edited:

Depressed Charizard

May 20, 2021
To beat NTR Defender in dirty fashion, you either cheat your way by reducing Tsubasa's score or data-mine the game and 0'd out Joseph's sprite (aka. make his sprite a blank image/transparent). If cheating is not your thing, then idle until the final boss, where Joseph won't show up and you're free to farm as much score as your want. To truly win once you racked up enough points, concentrate your firepower on the boss (dark masked boi) until its health bar is depleted. Make sure you collect ammo and kevlar vests along the way.
How do I reduce Tsubasa's Score?

jjsexy69

Jul 24, 2023
I'm too lazy to dig through 177 pages of comments to see if someone has asked already but does this game actually show the pregnancy or do you just impregnate them and eventually they give birth? I've been disappointed numerous times seeing the "pregnancy" tag but not actually seeing any pregnancy, just impregnation.

Shir0u-shun

Jul 21, 2023
Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
I'm too lazy to dig through 177 pages of comments to see if someone has asked already but does this game actually show the pregnancy or do you just impregnate them and eventually they give birth? I've been disappointed numerous times seeing the "pregnancy" tag but not actually seeing any pregnancy, just impregnation.
I..dont think they actually give birth. They just go back to normal after your intended setting of weeks

Lyingbastard

Sep 5, 2020
I..dont think they actually give birth. They just go back to normal after your intended setting of weeks
the week before they're due they have a baby bump. Then you get notified that they're at the hospital giving birth. Apparently the children are taken by the agency.

lucj

Jul 1, 2020
you see them get pregnant
but pregnant sex is limited to a few girls on specific circumstances
from the top of my head
michelle can after some requirements
archane can be done but is hard
the mom and the litle sis can be done
and the android bunny has also pregnant sex
and from that trio the daddy girl (not) and the gall also have pregnant sex
there can be more

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes