4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Serameth

Jun 18, 2017
Just got Kazumi (elder sister) pregnant after 7 weeks of not having sex. After she gave birth, she still refuses sex with me. DO I need to wait another 7 weeks?

Serameth

Jun 18, 2017
Ah, apologies. Didn't read the final line of the post...

Can someone tell me how to unlock the avatar of the girls found in the 4 row leftmost and 4th row rightmost.

The rightmost one I've already encountered on the school roof, but she doesn't unlock in the harem menu. (her name is Kara, I believe). The leftmost one I can't seem to find...

Jabberwock00

Mar 13, 2019
Hey guys any idea where can I find the answers for the quizz ? I had a site 3 years ago but can't find anymore...
thanks
or I save and reload for all questions lol

I'd like to know how many questions there is, this technique works but time consuming...

Last edited:

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Oh my god. They actually updated this?! That's awesome! This was easily one of my favorite games here. I'll celebrate by dumping my old screenshot archive.

Note: All of these screenshots are from around June of 2018 and don't reflect the new game version.
-------------------------------------------​
Haramase_Simulator-girls_with_autism.jpg Haramase_Simulator-miyus_4chan_visit.jpg Haramase_Simulator-clippy.jpg Haramase_Simulator-found_a_winner.jpg Haramase_Simulator-inb4_tfwngf.jpg Haramase_Simulator-implying_im_enjoying_this.jpg Haramase_Simulator-pregnant_gg_ez.jpg Haramase_Simulator-oracle_dumbass.jpg Haramase_Simulator-WABBIT_artificial_womb.jpg Haramase_Simulator-NTR_conspiracy.jpg Haramase_Simulator-be_as_violent_as_you_want.jpg Haramase_Simulator-satan_guide_my_cock.jpg Haramase_Simulator-enough_with_the_memes.jpg Haramase_Simulator-hop_on_every_disck.jpg Haramase_Simulator-last_anal_session_hospital.jpg
-------------------------------------------​
Cheers, bros.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

NorthernGentleman

Jun 6, 2017
also, does anyone know how to unlock the 3 characters on the 4th row down?
First one is the bartender. First get plastered at the bar. Then talk to her at the bar by clicking on her.
Second one is the arcade attendent. Try to play "Babes from the Deep" in the arcade a bunch of times.
Last one is the tomboy. You'll need to score 500 points in NTR defender.

Reactions: kirto12

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
So, how much game time/content does this have really? It's 4.6GB (which is monstrously huge for a 2DCG) but how much of that is actual content?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Good game but ive no idea unless i skipped the dialogue part or something as to how to upgrade my card? Ive impregnated half the town at this point but never been upgraded not even once lol. Other than that yeah good fun even if its massively vague with a lot of the hints to how to meet the main girls or indeed side girls (seen no tab for side girls in the harem menu yet get directed to there in game to see the hints as to how to unlock them?).

Only real thing which i dont like about the game is given its all about pregnancy ive seen zero pregnancy content - most dont have CGIs even showing theyre pregnant after X amount of weeks and especially dissapointing is those that do remain not so even if you have free sex with them whilst heavily pregnant (seems there is no pregnant sex CGIs or animations in this game at all that ive seen). Otherwise its ones to keep an eye on and i hope to see it getting plenty of updates going forward.

Setial

Sep 21, 2018
Good game but ive no idea unless i skipped the dialogue part or something as to how to upgrade my card? Ive impregnated half the town at this point but never been upgraded not even once lol. Other than that yeah good fun even if its massively vague with a lot of the hints to how to meet the main girls or indeed side girls (seen no tab for side girls in the harem menu yet get directed to there in game to see the hints as to how to unlock them?).

Only real thing which i dont like about the game is given its all about pregnancy ive seen zero pregnancy content - most dont have CGIs even showing theyre pregnant after X amount of weeks and especially dissapointing is those that do remain not so even if you have free sex with them whilst heavily pregnant (seems there is no pregnant sex CGIs or animations in this game at all that ive seen). Otherwise its ones to keep an eye on and i hope to see it getting plenty of updates going forward.
Check the hospital the last pregnancy day. Some characters Will unlock some scenes.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes