4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

PBMidas

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2021
Just keep meeting up with Shizuka until she gives you her phone number, then just call her whenever you get the chance.
The oracle hint that everyone seems to be getting stuck at is "Her father will give her no rest until her belly swells with child. That is when you must strike."

It can't be done at pregnancy duration 3. Slight oversight on my fault.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
The oracle hint that everyone seems to be getting stuck at is "Her father will give her no rest until her belly swells with child. That is when you must strike."

It can't be done at pregnancy duration 3. Slight oversight on my fault.
after you knock up Shizuka the first time ya meet her ...how do ya meet her after that?
ALSO kazumi is locked cant do fuck all with her knocked her up first time i seen her (forgot how and when i met her exactly
i may of been ceo then i cant recall i switched jobs like crazy and now im back at ceo seeing if i can trigger anything would like to unlock her

Alim2310

Jul 18, 2017
i was just there with same problem bro use a save point otherwise ya i dunno how to get the fuck out of there
lol? its bug?

i stuck like 49 days on this island unlock all scenes... dont know how to escape... need i really load the old save?

• Wow
Reactions: Yamemai

outkats

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
lol? its bug?

i stuck like 49 days on this island unlock all scenes... dont know how to escape... need i really load the old save?
Can you share a screenshot of where you're stuck? It's possible you guys found a bug.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
lol? its bug?

i stayed there for a while to and couldnt figure out how to leave so finally said fuck it and reloaded a save point
i unlocked alot too bro i feel your pain i was out on the boat and went to different islands and couldnt figure out how to even get back to resort LOL that was my breaking point loading old save ...what ya could do is make a seperate save so ya dont lose your island progress incase ya ever find out what to do,etc as for me i dont ever wanna return back there lose out on all the other girls no thanks LOL

outkats

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
i stayed there for a while to and couldnt figure out how to leave so finally said fuck it and reloaded a save point
i unlocked alot too bro i feel your pain i was out on the boat and went to different islands nd couldnt figure out how to even get back to resort LOL that was my breaking point loading old save
If you're getting stuck on the boat and can't make it back to the resort, you've either found a bug (probably not) or you haven't actually talked to Ibaraki about the island you're trying to sail to. She gives the MC a geography lesson of the islands and asking her about a specific island is what allows you to set a course for it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
also i cantt seem to trigger kazumi's scene at the shower/bath/hot spring. i have ran out of ideas on hw to progress kazumi's story

If443

Apr 14, 2018
Man Suzuka fiends is too damm hot , both of them are gyarus I don’t expected that

If443

Apr 14, 2018
hw did u trigger her quest ?
To trigger you must put the pregnancy to 7 weeks on the 3 weeks left before birth you call Suzuka and her go ask meet her somewhere and have on hand some money the first friend of Suzuka you all goes to a karaoke and the second one you all goes to a hotel

Reactions: fufu123

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
To trigger you must put the pregnancy to 7 weeks on the 3 weeks left before birth you call Suzuka and her go ask meet her somewhere and have on hand some money the first friend of Suzuka you all goes to a karaoke and the second one you all goes to a hotel
your a genius thank you very much

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes