4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
For those of you who have problems finding Mei's smartphone here is the full route:

Straight -> Right -> Right
Path checkpoint
Right -> Right -> Right
Cliff checkpoint
Right -> Right -> Right
Shrine checkpoint
Straight -> Right -> Left

Pick up the phone and then go back to the cove

Edit: Adding Saki and Rurika since i got them as well

As for Saki spring
Use Geothermomether and exit volcano when:
Core proximity: 10m
Vent proximity: 0m

MC will automatically say: This has to be the right spring!

Rurika is easy, just walk north along the shore once, then dive and swim further out 8 times till the screen has rocks on both sides, search here and it will appear ez pez
2nd one would be left left left

• Angry
Reactions: Yamemai

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok lets see if anyone can help figure this out make sure you save your game before attempting to fuck with console
because i crashed and had to close and reload game and that set me back so i got back to where i was and then saved game
THEN went back at the console and couldnt figure it out keep crashing
open and load your game save
uploading a text file in it is all i could see about the ntr game stuff

Arsas

Mar 8, 2018
Anyone know how to progress with the Bartender Girl Yurika? The Oracle says I need to meet her at a wide open space with grass and relaxation and the only thing I can think of is the park

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Open the console commands with Shift+O (O not zero) and type in ntr_high_score = 500
LOL after ya type that in console then whatcha do?i used saved editor and was tryin to fuck with shit and crash ed my game haha just made a post about it with a txt file i added from saves editor so ppl know what to look for and fuck with your way seems way easier and better lol

Mar 7, 2019
LOL after ya type that in console then whatcha do?i used saved editor and was tryin to fuck with shit and crash ed my game haha just made a post about it with a txt file i added from saves editor so ppl know what to look for and fuck with your way seems way easier and better lol
I used the editor found here
The probably easiest way is to use the UnRen tool you can get here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
It worked just fine for me, but still save first

Apr 28, 2020
What happened if you peoceed with the ritual for Oracle fertility. I'm in the part where the ancestor spirit asked me to sacrifice the body and then it said the dick become smaller. Is there any effect of this to our play?

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
How do i unlock that girl? My fitness and cardio are already 99 and thats the only tip the game gives 1617516049860.png

Mar 7, 2019
What happened if you peoceed with the ritual for Oracle fertility. I'm in the part where the ancestor spirit asked me to sacrifice the body and then it said the dick become smaller. Is there any effect of this to our play?
No effect. Everything from the ritual is undone at the end of it
How do i unlock that girl? My fitness and cardio are already 99 and thats the only tip the game gives
400+ kids

Reactions: TheKyu

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Just think, there are some people who got the Rain Man achievement legitimately (I did have to cheat with the shooting game but that I think is more "git gud" than impossible)

Reactions: TheKyu

Arsas

Mar 8, 2018
Anyone know how to progress the shrine maiden? The oracle hint for me is something about helping her to pray

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes