4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Metroman2202

Jan 17, 2019
I get stuck with kazumi. The Oracle said this and i really dont know what to do.
"Jupiter should wait as Terra rotates for a fortnight without spilling his seed, then realign with Juno during her peak phase"

sagekita

Apr 30, 2017
How to unlock Kazumi:

Working on the Corporate job track, continue until you reach CEO. After impregnating Kazumi the first time, go to her and select the "Talk option." She will mention that you ought to join a Gym.

1. Start a new week. Work once at the office, then go to the gym, and after your workout, use the baths. You may need to repeat three or four times until you hit her max fertility period. A scene will occur in the baths.

2. New week. Speak to her in the harem menu, and she will mention that you should take a nap. Work one day at a time (don't do work all week), and you will eventually get an event offering you a nap. Take the nap, and you will get a scene.

3. New week, click on Kazumi in the harem menu. You can now use the phone app on her, which will give you her fertility cycle.

4. Don't fuck anyone for at least two weeks (or longer, wait until you get one of the wet dream scenes), then meet up with her during her most fertile period (%60). Ask to impregnate her, and she will tell you to meet her at the love hotel.

5. Repeat paragraph 4 more time. At the love hotel, she will ask you if you love her. Tell her yes (don't lie), and she will force you to impregnate her, thus unlocking Kazumi.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i fucked around with the gym and finally managed to trigger kazumi event at the gym in the bath THEN i later went back to her and now she says something about i should pay attention in board meetings and something too about a power nap
how do i continue the next steps? Untitled.png

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
LOL just after my last post it happened.....so rotated going to gym and work for a week and FINALLY ya (automatic event) fall alseep and wake up to her giving you a blow job NOW when i talk to her she says get lost
now what?

sagekita

Apr 30, 2017
I can't figure out how to go to HFF resort, I talked to the liaison but there's nothing about the resort after that.
Start a new week, and before doing anything else, click on explore, then click "next", and you should see an option for the HFF resort. Keep in mind, you'll probably need about 200k to take a trip to the resort.

xLeviathan

Oct 11, 2017
For those of you who have problems finding Mei's smartphone here is the full route:

Straight -> Right -> Right
Path checkpoint
Right -> Right -> Right
Cliff checkpoint
Right -> Right -> Right
Shrine checkpoint
Straight -> Right -> Left

Pick up the phone and then go back to the cove

Edit: Adding Saki and Rurika since i got them as well

As for Saki spring
Use Geothermomether and exit volcano when:
Core proximity: 10m
Vent proximity: 0m

MC will automatically say: This has to be the right spring!

Rurika is easy, just walk north along the shore once, then dive and swim further out 8 times till the screen has rocks on both sides, search here and it will appear ez pez

Last edited:

offesmeche

Apr 4, 2021
Is there a way to cheese the NTR defender game? I keep ending up shooting the commander.

found out you can console it
ntr2017_high_score = 373

also found out Fucking Dandy achievement is obtained by going to stats and bottom left, changing name to " n*gga " though some said it sometimes works with different forms of the same word.
thx obama...
how do you open the console for the ntr?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im so angry ive done every single thing everyone said with the whole shit about kazumi all the way through the hotel scene where ya knock her up and then the game game lies and says congrats for knocking her up for the 1st time AND thats BS i knocked her up way before all that shit AND even after the hotel event she her self goes on about how ya knocked her up AGAIN
this time she smiles while trying to give ya shit about knocking her up AGAIN
then after all thats said and done go and talk to her and right back to get lost loser bs again wtf guys?
is that cunt forever like that OR will she finally ever be unlocked and can talk and fuck when i want like the rest of them?

Mar 7, 2019
im so angry ive done every single thing everyone said with the whole shit about kazumi all the way through the hotel scene where ya knock her up and then the game game lies and says congrats for knocking her up for the 1st time AND thats BS i knocked her up way before all that shit AND even after the hotel event she her self goes on about how ya knocked her up AGAIN
this time she smiles while trying to give ya shit about knocking her up AGAIN
then after all thats said and done go and talk to her and right back to get lost loser bs again wtf guys?
is that cunt forever like that OR will she finally ever be unlocked and can talk and fuck when i want like the rest of them?
You have to do the whole not cumming thing twice to unlock her fully

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes