4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
That girl is Amber. I don't think she ever shows up on the roof, just classroom. You have to pick random classroom till you get her.
she has big knockers?she was on roof 2x last time she was knocked out or something and then havent ever seen her since kinda of a darker girl?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
when talkin to some of these girls i have to wonder how many of you out there are thinking about fook you and fook me from austin powers movies LMFAO
or am i the only one LOL

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
someone know the walkthrough of saya
IIRC, she appears on day 2 (resort), in the morning, at the lobby. Go to one of the café/restaurant and you'll meet Chitose, her imouto. Creampie her, and continue doing so until she's pregnant (may take awhile/numerous energy). After that an event should come along where she helps you with getting Saya pregnant.

Not sure here, but wait till after she gives birth, then head to the resort again, and you can convince her to keep sleeping with you.

2nd one would be left left left
lol, this won't help many people because the numbers/direction are kinda random. Different people/saves can have different hints.

Anyone know how to progress the shrine maiden? The oracle hint for me is something about helping her to pray
After you unlock her/she gives birth, a new option [Pray] should show up. Select it and whatever boon, and there's something about donations. Think you needa donate the max amount. After that you'll be given a letter, take it to Ise. Think you needa be a gold card for her to start the event, where she tells you to wait 8 weeks. Haven't progressed further than this.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
OK, I found this on reddit. There's a pretty complete walkthrough. Don't know if there is averything, but it's a big help.

the link takes ya to a bs site was there earlier and when reading comments on that page it confirms its bs cuz they talking about them survey things in order to get that

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
found her AGAIN same state ...i was looking for arcana she kinda pissed i knocked her up and as i went looking for on roof top look who i found instead the same girl i mentioned earlier posts question is who the fuck is she LOL (kara??) Untitled.png

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
To be specific, Ootori/Michelle/Arcana must be pregnant for her to show up at the random classroom. Her appearance is guaranteed if the conditions are met, there is no RNG.
cool ty ill try that out later i gotta sleep haha after 6am did an all nighter

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
she has big knockers?she was on roof 2x last time she was knocked out or something and then havent ever seen her since kinda of a darker girl?
Amber is the 'American exchange student'. You're talking about Kara, a side girl.

anyone know how to use items on the resort?
? Same as how you use the regular store items. Open the inventory (bag) and click on it. Though, for the fertility/virality one, you need to not have used one yet. -- They last a week, which is how long the resort lasts.

Serameth

Jun 18, 2017
Sometimes, when calling the three girls, Shizuka, Youko and Natsumi, I get the message 'Hmm, no answer. Maybe they are out of town'

Is it possible to use the exploration to find them? I believe one of the achievements is that you can crash (shizuka) or save (Natsumi) their vacation...

aker_69

Jan 21, 2019
Can someone explain how to find Amber when she is pregnant. I talk to her all the time and I try but can't find her.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
is there really NTR in this game other than the game inside this game?
There's a segment once you reach far enough where you can choose to follow a NTR questline (Netori specifically I believe), the game notifies you as such before you begin it.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes