4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
How do you unlock her ?
It just says "Do some Repair Work"
View attachment 1123073
Do some work as a contractor to unlock her first encounter. After you've done that, try visiting her (not sure if that's required) at the temple. After that you'll eventualy bump into her in the suburbs (not sure about specific meet-up conditions), just choose to cut her off, choosing the other option means she successfully escapes. You may also need an A2 card or higher as she's an unwilling virgin.

quang

Jun 10, 2017
-Is there any way to unlock full girl ?
-Or sombody give me a save unlock full girl , pls !

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So it says you need to start a new game when doing the 4.0.0 one do you have to or can you just add it to your saved game already or will it mess up

darkblackbad

Dec 28, 2019
did i remember wrong?
i thought there are many defloration for main girls. (like michelle)
but welp.
i think i remember wrong.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
IIRC, she appears on day 2 (resort), in the morning, at the lobby. Go to one of the café/restaurant and you'll meet Chitose, her imouto. Creampie her, and continue doing so until she's pregnant (may take awhile/numerous energy). After that an event should come along where she helps you with getting Saya pregnant.

Not sure here, but wait till after she gives birth, then head to the resort again, and you can convince her to keep sleeping with you.

lol, this won't help many people because the numbers/direction are kinda random. Different people/saves can have different hints.

After you unlock her/she gives birth, a new option [Pray] should show up. Select it and whatever boon, and there's something about donations. Think you needa donate the max amount. After that you'll be given a letter, take it to Ise. Think you needa be a gold card for her to start the event, where she tells you to wait 8 weeks. Haven't progressed further than this.
Do you know how to progress michelle? Oracle tells something about string of pearls?

Mar 7, 2019
how to solve the Nightmare with Rumines?
You need to find her in the mall. you apologize to her and then meet her in the
Can Oracle be fucked? Also is there a guide somewhere in general?
Oracle cannot be fucked yet. You need to ask her about herself (pay her to divine herself) then just follow along. It will ask you to give a bunch of stuff up, but you get it all back later
i found usagi girl in the library.
did she just get fucked by someone and we just walking to somewhere else? lmao
Nah, that was us. the pregnancy counter goes up and we lose stamina.

darkblackbad

Dec 28, 2019
Everyone asking about NTR, i only found this. it's netori tho.
also there is a scene with usagi girl in library but im not sure it's our MC or just someone random because the male charater named "???" but we did have option to follow "her".

edit : the usagi girl debunked at post above, the male character is our MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: rokrad
Oct 30, 2020
To people wondering how much bigger game is...it's at least 5 times the original size, it's absolutely humongous now, but so is the grind much worse. It's also difficult to unlock some ghurls because there is a fixed chance of meeting them upon visiting location which can be very low.

Also, liaison an oracle can't be tapped. Their scripts have only initial sequence without images. Also Oracle has outdated clues, in some places game tells you "that's it for this ghurls" while in actuality there is still more content ahead to unlock.

At the time of this post I have over 250 kids and S2 card on my way to gold tier...

Finally, when you unlock Shizuka, DON'T GO MEET HER AT HFF or it's GAME OVER.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes