4.20 star(s) 23 Votes
Jan 15, 2021
Sometimes, when calling the three girls, Shizuka, Youko and Natsumi, I get the message 'Hmm, no answer. Maybe they are out of town'

Is it possible to use the exploration to find them? I believe one of the achievements is that you can crash (shizuka) or save (Natsumi) their vacation...
You have to go to the resort and visit the beach.

Reactions: Serameth

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Pregnancy is right up my alley but I played this game before and I don't remember what exactly it was but something was disappointing about it... Was it the preggo bellies? I don't remember.

Anyways, I really thought this game got abandoned. Pretty surprised to see a new update.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
any tip on findind arcada? its so hard finding her around the map, even tried Oracle but her tips didnt help

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Small rant about Michelle. Mayby change Michelle's dialog a bit when you meet her for the first time if you are in Entrepreneur career because then you have A no more boss and B you are easily to make this sum she complains about in a week or even more in a day when you are Multi-National Corporate owner.
Oh and Kurumi story on incest need to revised too because there are now rules for reaching a special rank.
Oh and it seems Prota is keeping it a secret that he is rich like one of those Mahua Bossy Presidents.

Last edited:

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Honestly, I am really disappointed that is so little story/interaction to Arcana. I probably like her most out of all the girls.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
do the pregnant/xray CG settings even work?
Some; don't know about the x-ray (never saw the point in it), but the preg one works for at least some. Though, you'll need to visit them on the correct day/time. Like if it's 3 weeks, then the 2nd one shows them with the belly, and some keep it when smexing.
Small rant about Michelle. Mayby change Michelle's dialog a bit when you meet her for the first time if you are in Entrepreneur career because then you have A no more boss and B you are easily to make this sum she complains about in a week or even more in a day when you are Multi-National Corporate owner.
lol, though I'd like it too, it'd probably be a hassle implementing, especially when you're suppose to meet her in your 2nd week.

Mallear

Apr 17, 2018
how to unlock the 4th girl of row 4? it said to check mail, i watched all the videos, now it says to search the suburbs, did it a lot but still haven't met her...

Edit: aaand ofc 5 minutes after i made this post i found her... no clue why

Last edited:

TashiDev

Haramase Simulator
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Honestly it never occured to me that someone would work that much before exploring the map.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

fakhri68

Jan 16, 2020
how to meet 2 girls who are next to Shizuka's right ? I have unlock shizuka, but how to becoming friends with shizuka ? cause i already make her pregnant 8 times

boldlybadly

Jun 13, 2019
Man I don't know why, but Tsubasa is still locked for me even after beating her NTR Defender score. I used a modified arcade file to do it, but even after getting rid of that, she isn't unlocking for me. Do I have to go somewhere? The Oracle isn't being helpful, just talking some shit about dancing.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes