4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Is the blowjob scene with the Gym twins Mayuri and Sayuri the only scene they have or is there a way to advance them?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
There's an EXE Gamekilling cascade of traceback errors that occur during the NTR minigame. If you press the suggested D or K buttons for reloading, as INSTRUCTED, it tries to RELOAD SCRIPT - which takes 2-10 minutes to completely reload the GAME RPY SCRIPT.

This places a terminal error in the game, so if you close out, every time you launch the game, it loads the exact moment before the cascade of traceback errors. inescapable.

I placed the triggering traceback text in the comment on the official website.

I deleted the persistent file, it still triggered.
I deleted the autoload file, it still triggered.
I backed up and deleted my save files, again it triggered.
Nothing I tried worked, so I deleted the game, reinstalled from scratch, and restored my saves.

This needs a major fix, IMO.
lol, yeah the instructions are kinda old. Don't think you need to reload anymore, maybe for the hard mode. So don't press either of those keys.

Anyways, did you delete the files in your roaming folder? Renpy has two sets of saves, and there is one in the appdata/roaming.

quang

Jun 10, 2017
how to unlock the 4th girl of row 4? it said to check mail, i watched all the videos, now it says to search the suburbs, did it a lot but still haven't met her...

Edit: aaand ofc 5 minutes after i made this post i found her... no clue why
Can u tell me ? pls

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Every time I choose that they say "this is a problem" "we may need to try again", is there another criteria?
*facepalm* Choose the one about rules lawyering. The either pick one of them or let them decide (I went with letting them decide).

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
It is really not difficult. I managed to unlock everyone and finish their progress just using the in-game hints (portraits and achievement screen) and the oracle. I mean, hell, if you move the mouse over the locked portraits in the character menu it even tells you the unlock requirement.

The only one I had to look up was the bank lady and that is only because I didn't know it was a random event that I just had to keep going to the bank over and over after depositing 25k.

Reactions: Yamemai

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
*facepalm* Choose the one about rules lawyering. The either pick one of them or let them decide (I went with letting them decide).
That option does not show up for me, I say no they complain and the only option I get is "leave".

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
That option does not show up for me, I say no they complain and the only option I get is "leave".
That's odd; shows for me soon as they appeared, and did the blowjob scene, so no clue what it needs. You have at least 50k credit right? Have you exercised in the gym? What is your card level? -- They are virgins so they can refuse if you aren't high enough.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
That's odd; shows for me soon as they appeared, and did the blowjob scene, so no clue what it needs. You have at least 50k credit right? Have you exercised in the gym? What is your card level? -- They are virgins so they can refuse if you aren't high enough.
I haven't tried it with 50k yet because I was saying no so I thought that it wouldn't make a difference. My gym stats are 99 99 and my card level is A2. I'll take the 50k out of the bank and see if that changes things.

Luka32

Mar 13, 2019
I thought the riverwood chicken was an insane unintended boss. NTR defender takes unintended boss to the next level. Fucking hell I am lucky to pull off a 340. 400 seems a bit much.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I haven't tried it with 50k yet because I was saying no so I thought that it wouldn't make a difference. My gym stats are 99 99 and my card level is A2. I'll take the 50k out of the bank and see if that changes things.
lol, that's probably the reason then, they cost around that much. Might want more, because like Michelle, they charge extra.

Did anyone find Sasha at the resort? And how to unlock a character above the Arcana?
She's one of them event type girls. You'll have to re-visit the resort to encounter her.

As for Arcana, you have to find in like 4~7 different locations 4 times before you can visit her through the girl menu.

tamaco

Jul 19, 2017
Did anyone find Sasha at the resort? And how to unlock a character above the Arcana?
You can see her as a random encounter at beach and hotel lobby.
It seems you can only see her when she is on the resort island. Just visit the resort more often.

Serameth

Jun 18, 2017
How do you progress in the Michelle storyline?

I've creampied her 100 times, did a face facial 11 times, got her pregnant 18 times and got her maid clothesdone and fucked her in it multiple times.

If I remember correctly, there should be an anal scene after this, but they never happen...

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes