4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
H
How do you progress in the Michelle storyline?

I've creampied her 100 times, did a face facial 11 times, got her pregnant 18 times and got her maid clothesdone and fucked her in it multiple times.

If I remember correctly, there should be an anal scene after this, but they never happen...
How did you get maid clothes?

outkats

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
There's an EXE Gamekilling cascade of traceback errors that occur during the NTR minigame. If you press the suggested D or K buttons for reloading, as INSTRUCTED, it tries to RELOAD SCRIPT - which takes 2-10 minutes to completely reload the GAME RPY SCRIPT.

This places a terminal error in the game, so if you close out, every time you launch the game, it loads the exact moment before the cascade of traceback errors. inescapable.

I placed the triggering traceback text in the comment on the official website.

I deleted the persistent file, it still triggered.
I deleted the autoload file, it still triggered.
I backed up and deleted my save files, again it triggered.
Nothing I tried worked, so I deleted the game, reinstalled from scratch, and restored my saves.

This needs a major fix, IMO.
Are you modifying the game to run in developer mode?

I tried to reproduce this on the unmodified release of game and couldn't. In developer mode I can enter the recompilation loop you describe, but only using the D key bind, not with the K key. In the new version the ammo icon in the bottom right can be pressed in navy seal mode to reload - this was added for eventual benefit of android users.

What's likely happening is that you're launching the interactive director which forces a recompilation of the game script (D key in developer mode). We'll look at it and maybe consider changing the key bind for reloading to something unused by renpy in a future update, but unless someone is reporting this on the unmodified game, it does not qualify as a game breaking bug.

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
Is the MCs mom in this version? I remember hearing talk of her being added but I've not found anything yet (not unlocked all girls though)

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
why you had to remove the backlog function?
I wouldn't recommend doing this. We didn't disable rollback to be dicks, we did it because it breaks some of the more complex stuff going on under the hood. This will be most notable at the resort. In future releases where we backport the resort code into the main area of the game it will cause even more problems.

what's... ntr defender? this game has ntr?
Oh and yeah this game has Nettori. You can cuck an old ugly bastard that is TOO possesive about his daughter and her to make him more (grand)children. That and you will skip ig the story about an NTRed housewife that you only watch because she is beautiful.

Last edited:

croPath

May 10, 2017
any1 know how to progress shiori i got some of her AVs to 6 + the clicker ones. But i can't get any new options for her or a way to get her to the resor

Serameth

Jun 18, 2017
So, I've met Shizuka and co on the resort when they're off, but it seems I only meet them once and I never get the achievement of Shizuka's ruin her vacation or Natsumo's Save her Vacation....

ANyone know how to get those achievements?

Avit

May 23, 2018
I wait the 4 weeks and it is 60% fertile but this keeps appearing to me
U need to get wet dream first, don't have sex with any1 and keep work and sleep, 1 day u will getting a blowjob from Kazumi, tht when u can have sex w her(this only can be done after bath scene)

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
So, I've met Shizuka and co on the resort when they're off, but it seems I only meet them once and I never get the achievement of Shizuka's ruin her vacation or Natsumo's Save her Vacation....

ANyone know how to get those achievements?
Did you fuck Shizuka on her vacation?

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes