4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Question: How to get Kazumi after the oracle says you have to wait for one week without nutting before realigning with her? done that and went and talk and tried having sex but no dice
It's two weeks actually (a fortnite). But to be sure make it three, because it didn't want to work for me otherwise.

Edit: Also I think you need to work in your job (CEO) for it to trigger, but I am not sure,

Arsas

Mar 8, 2018
So How do I fix the situation with Katya? I didn't mean to grope her at the pool and now she's just upset and everything I do doesn't fix it.

kagurodraven

Dec 16, 2017
I've seen comments on using the console to modify your pregnancy chances, but anyone know how to use it to modify your stamina? I wanna use the Resort to quickly burn through the needed 200 pregnancies to get to the final Card level.

croPath

May 10, 2017
If the Oracle is telling you that her star has faded and her profile picture is darkened, then you have incest enabled and have specifically chosen against the MC pursuing a sexual relationship with his mother. The game has a warning double confirming that this is what you wanted to do. Kudos to you for not being a degenerate, but she's perma-locked. Sorry.

Bringing Shiori to the resort only unlocks when you've raised her scene progress to its penultimate step. It's her final event.
can you tell me how to do that im pretty sure i got every possible cooking or cleaning scene + preg but i haven't gotten any new ones in a while

Reactions: Scarlet27

croPath

May 10, 2017
View attachment 1125855

I found av #7 (random event exploring at beach)
and it seems there are 2 more, anyone has any clue? or is it not implemented yet?
9 +2 alt ones are from clicking on her a bunch in specific areas and its a bit buggy. You click on mouth to get a hint where to click next but you have to be a bit careful to click in a neutral area otherewise the dialogue can get loopy but nth game breaking. You go have to spam clicks btw

Reactions: CraysisW

croPath

May 10, 2017
I've seen comments on using the console to modify your pregnancy chances, but anyone know how to use it to modify your stamina? I wanna use the Resort to quickly burn through the needed 200 pregnancies to get to the final Card level.
if you really wanna do it that way just edit pregancies till you need 1 more for next stage and then get that 1 to upgrade (fyi from what i read you can just go straight to the 1000 stage without intermediate upgrades with editing with no prob)

Serameth

Jun 18, 2017
9 +2 alt ones are from clicking on her a bunch in specific areas and its a bit buggy. You click on mouth to get a hint where to click next but you have to be a bit careful to click in a neutral area otherewise the dialogue can get loopy but nth game breaking. You go have to spam clicks btw

All that's missing is AV n° 8

Reactions: Konstantinus

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok so i think i found a problem ... took some screenies .... won't let me have these jobs .. WTF :mad: please fix or explain how i can't have these jobs ....

tamaco

Jul 19, 2017
Oh I see.
It is like 3 girls' missing items in resort island. I will try to get then, Thx man :)

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes