4.20 star(s) 23 Votes
Oct 2, 2018
I can not seem to unlock the two friends of that NTR crazy girl. Keeps saying something about her baby Daddy never giving her rest. But idk what that mean. Why the hints have to be so damn vague.

camo2ro

Apr 28, 2018
Where can I found the AVs #9 and 10 of the mom? I have the 8 before and the 2 from clicking, but I can't find the #9 and 10

Last edited:

PBMidas

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2021
I can not seem to unlock the two friends of that NTR crazy girl. Keeps saying something about her baby Daddy never giving her rest. But idk what that mean. Why the hints have to be so damn vague.
The exact hint is Her father will give her no rest until her belly swells with child. That is when you must strike.

That's the answer. I don't know how I could have made it more clear.

Though to be fair, you probably play on preg duration 3 where her belly never has the chance to swell with child.

Reactions: LewdMiester001

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
How do you unlock final tsubasa achievement? It said fun under the sun, is it a pool scene or beach? Oracle didn't say anything how to unlock it.

Mar 7, 2019
Where can I found the AVs #9 and 10 of the mom? I have the 8 before and the 2 from clicking, but I can't find the #9 and 10
Go to the screen at home where you watch her videos and click on her face. She talks about a part of her body, click on that body part until you can get her to say something different when you click on her face next.
So for the girl that said get Better at the ntr defender game what exactly do I need to do
get an above 400 score on the arcade game "ntr defender"
How do you unlock final tsubasa achievement? It said fun under the sun, is it a pool scene or beach? Oracle didn't say anything how to unlock it.
meet her at the beach, the one you travel to from the train station.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Go to the screen at home where you watch her videos and click on her face. She talks about a part of her body, click on that body part until you can get her to say something different when you click on her face next.

get an above 400 score on the arcade game "ntr defender"

meet her at the beach, the one you travel to from the train station.
Are there any requirement like she must be not preg or some sort?

Oct 2, 2018
To bad no new content for Oracle. I mean they had literal years and left her dead in the water. Can Bang Shop girl, Bartender, Coffee shop girl, and Train Ticket woman but Oracle still at -99% even after doing the ritual. :(

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
What do you do for Amber when she's pregnant? The Oracle just says "This partner worships your cum. Lead her in prayers." so do you just continuously cum inside of her or do you need to do something with the Pray option at the shrine?

Mar 7, 2019
It's probably random then, i got her to show up when she's pregnant.
And also how do you progress amber story, stuck on no silicon valley and so on.
What do you do for Amber when she's pregnant? The Oracle just says "This partner worships your cum. Lead her in prayers." so do you just continuously cum inside of her or do you need to do something with the Pray option at the shrine?
cum in her five times in a row and she will pass out afterwards, do that a few times and a new location will pop up to fuck her in

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes