4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

tamaco

Jul 19, 2017
Anyone know how to Process with Kazumi after Preg her once .PLs
No sex with anyone for 4 weeks
and keep working as CEO
She will bj for you and you will go automatically explore
then go gym exercise and take bath (not shower)

Reactions: GSai

GSai

Sep 5, 2018
No sex with anyone for 4 weeks
and keep working as CEO
She will bj for you and you will go automatically explore
then go gym exercise and take bath (not shower)
I did what you said and i process to the point where kazumi enter the bath sence.

Edit: I finally unlock her.Thanks

Last edited:

rinlove037

Dec 19, 2019
anyone got nearly full unlocked scene save of this version i missclick the choice and shiori got locked out. im lazy to go start over 3rd time T_T so if anyone got the nearly full or full unlocked save pls shared it Thanks in advance

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
can't remember this character name at the gym but she has short blonde or orange hair and now i can't seem to find her after an encounter in the shower room (don't remember what i picked)

m00k00

Jul 16, 2017
It's a dumb question but Where is the resort and how to get there?
It's on the navigation map, there's a button "Next" in the bottom right corner below EroMangaStudio. Click that and you'll get to the resort when you have full stamina. The Resort plays out for 7 full days (One week in game time), after the 7 days you get back to your base and the Bill comes in the mail (it's going to be expensive, make sure you at least have 250k or you'll be broke in no time). Later card levels make the visit cheaper.

Edit: Forgot to mention that you need to talk to your Liaison in the HFF HQ about the resort first.

Last edited:

m00k00

Jul 16, 2017
Keep working normally until you get an event that tells you to go to the Gym, stretch to warm up, do any of the Gym stuff and then go to the Gym bath, you'll meet her there.

baqurak

Nov 1, 2017
If the Oracle is telling you that her star has faded and her profile picture is darkened, then you have incest enabled and have specifically chosen against the MC pursuing a sexual relationship with his mother. The game has a warning double confirming that this is what you wanted to do. Kudos to you for not being a degenerate, but she's perma-locked. Sorry.

Bringing Shiori to the resort only unlocks when you've raised her scene progress to its penultimate step. It's her final event.
thanks man the more u know XD

m00k00

Jul 16, 2017
How to get the girl with "Explore the Surburbs" ?
I was there over 50 times and nothing new happened.
Work the construction job until you get an event where you repair the Shrine, after that you can find her in the Suburbs and cut her off to confront her.

m00k00

Jul 16, 2017
That option does not show up for me, I say no they complain and the only option I get is "leave".
Go to the H.F.F. HQ, talk to your Liaison and have her explain the card levels to you, that's where the MC picks up the needed knowledge on how to rules lawyer the twins.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes