4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
I got most of the girls but can't get some no matter how i try. Anyone have a complete save, would greatly appreciate.

May 5, 2020
I got most of the girls but can't get some no matter how i try. Anyone have a complete save, would greatly appreciate.
if your talking about kazumi or shisuma friend " and if you didn't unlock her you just need to go to HFF center " and for her friends you need to impregnate her and make sure dat the impregnate day time is 7 week and not 3 week . and call her in the week 4 or 5 or 6 when shes impregnate dats how u unlock one girl repeat the event and you'll unlock the other girl.
if its about your older sister you need to impregnate your litel sister then meet her when your leave HFF center .
and ther is also 2 orther girls whos hard to unlock the first is the robot you unlock her after making alot of girls pregnate " i used cheat for dat " and the god of brith or samthing like dat you unlock her by the same systeme or you need to cum in alot of girls " i also used cheat in this "

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
if your talking about kazumi or shisuma friend " and if you didn't unlock her you just need to go to HFF center " and for her friends you need to impregnate her and make sure dat the impregnate day time is 7 week and not 3 week . and call her in the week 4 or 5 or 6 when shes impregnate dats how u unlock one girl repeat the event and you'll unlock the other girl.
if its about your older sister you need to impregnate your litel sister then meet her when your leave HFF center .
and ther is also 2 orther girls whos hard to unlock the first is the robot you unlock her after making alot of girls pregnate " i used cheat for dat " and the god of brith or samthing like dat you unlock her by the same systeme or you need to cum in alot of girls " i also used cheat in this "
how can you cheat? never knew how to do that

May 5, 2020
how can you cheat? never knew how to do that
use this " " lets say you want to got same money copy your save game and past it in this link then you use " CTRL + F " and search " money " money.jpg
after dat you just need to click in the green number and change it to how much money you want . its the same thing if you want to cheat in orther thing. or you can just use cheat engine .if you didan't understand watch in youtube how to cheat with " Cheat engine " Or " Save Iditor "

Reactions: JL5

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
ok i now have avs 1-9 + 2 clicker ones but still no achievemnt , is there a 10?
Where do you got 9? Nr. 10 is when you are in the bookstore and you get the message, that you see nothing interesting then you need instead to click on a pink book in the shelves.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
we seriously need a walkthrough for some parts of this game.
1617708881443.png
1617708921691.png
1617708903118.png

anyone wanna help me unlock these?

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
View attachment 1127112
View attachment 1127114
View attachment 1127113

Some of locked girls have hints that allow them to be unlocked. I know those near Shizuka needs the player to have done it with her for a while now, she will first introduce you to the blonde and then the third friend. One of the girls you meet at the Arcade when trying to play NTR Defender (You have to have a high score of 500 to unlock her properly). Girl below Rumines is unlocked by going through the videos you receive and paying to see more of those to eventually unlock her. Finally, the girl below oracle is unlocked by going through Corporate path: starting as secretary, work until you meet her; then unlock the next level and work until you have a dialogue with her again, same for the upper level and do the same until you get the chance to sex her.

I'm still trying to unlock the rest.

hulatoupla

Dec 5, 2018
Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
View attachment 1127112
View attachment 1127114
View attachment 1127113

The girl under Anna is unlocked by clicking in arcade on Babes from the deep on every week until you are able to fuck her.
The girl under Rianna is unlocked by getting over 400 points in NTR Defender in Arcade and then meet her via RNG in Arcade.
For the girl under Rumines you need to buy and watch all these NTR videos and after the fifth meet her in the suburbs and buy number 6.
For the girl under oracle first get Kurumi pregnant. Then you need to meet her in HFF when you upgraded her card on one lvl higher then when you impregnanted Kurumi and THEN you can meet her via Corporate path.
For the girl below arcana you need first to impregnate Arcana and Ootori, Michelle and maby the other girl on the roof and then wander through random classroom.
For the girls beside Shizuka you need to have pregnancy duracy at least on Default Length. Then you need to call her when she has a baby bulp and have at least 4000 and 7000 credits ready.
For the blond side girl you need first to play through michelle and have her call you master and met her on pool as lifeguard already.

For the trump achievment you need to put in Main Menu T R U M P for the achievment beside you need to change your name in under My Stats to either N i g g e r or N i g g a (without backspaces here I need to write them because of censorship)

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
The girl under Anna is unlocked by clicking in arcade on Babes from the deep on every week until you are able to fuck her.
The girl under Rianna is unlocked by getting over 400 points in NTR Defender in Arcade and then meet her via RNG in Arcade.
For the girl under Rumines you need to buy and watch all these NTR videos and after the fifth meet her in the suburbs and buy number 6.
For the girl under oracle first get Kurumi pregnant. Then you need to meet her in HFF when you upgraded her card on one lvl higher then when you impregnanted Kurumi and THEN you can meet her via Corporate path.
For the girl below arcana you need first to impregnate Arcana and Ootori, Michelle and maby the other girl on the roof and then wander through random classroom.
For the girls beside Shizuka you need to have pregnancy duracy at least on Default Length. Then you need to call her when she has a baby bulp and have at least 4000 and 7000 credits ready.
For the blond side girl you need first to play through michelle and have her call you master and met her on pool as lifeguard already.

For the trump achievment you need to put in Main Menu T R U M P for the achievment beside you need to change your name in under My Stats to either N i g g e r or N i g g a (without backspaces here I need to write them because of censorship)
1)ok... doable
2) i suck at it so [F]
3) What NTR videos?
4) My card is maxed
5) Done all 3, still cant find her
6) So i need to call Shi while he's pregnant? Because usually i just get arrested and Game Over.
7) k

8) wtf

Edaten143

Apr 11, 2018
So there's nothing yet for the oracle?.... A bit dissapointed since she's the only one I'm waiting all this years... I'm still surprise this got updated tho XD

Reactions: mikecd199817

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
1)ok... doable
2) i suck at it so [F]
3) What NTR videos?
4) My card is maxed
5) Done all 3, still cant find her
6) So i need to call Shi while he's pregnant? Because usually i just get arrested and Game Over.
7) k

8) wtf
3 in mail you should have got a dvd and an option to buy more videos. If you denied it I think you locked vourself out.
4 Well you locked yourself out
6 Not over the HFF. Over the Harem menu. If you can not do that you need to wait until she send you a video with her number so you can call her via phone.

akiyama71

Oct 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you help me pls?

then i trying to promote in corporate path i see this message
after all my interface breaking with some random things like teleport in other location or starting of random dialog scene (3 screenshot tp in hospital for example) but job still the same
Is there a way to change job by a console or save editor mb?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes