4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you help me pls?

then i trying to promote in corporate path i see this message
after all my interface breaking with some random things like teleport in other location or starting of random dialog scene (3 screenshot tp in hospital for example) but job still the same
Is there a way to change job by a console or save editor mb?
The only way I could help is telling you a nice bug.
Change your job to an on off job like liveguard. Then change to the job you want.

Reactions: akiyama71

m00k00

Jul 16, 2017
can you help me pls?

after all my interface breaking with some random things like teleport in other location or starting of random dialog scene (3 screenshot tp in hospital for example) but job still the same
You are a secretary right now, try using promotions in order -> Salesperson -> GM Assistant etc. since you don't get to be a Boss right from the start irl either.

Reactions: akiyama71

akiyama71

Oct 13, 2019
You are a secretary right now, try using promotions in order -> Salesperson -> GM Assistant etc. since you don't get to be a Boss right from the start irl either.
The only way I could help is telling you a nice bug.
Change your job to an on off job like liveguard. Then change to the job you want.
Thanks a lot for reply, but nothing of it helps(
Also i forget to say what every time i change the job i see that crashscreen,ignore it, and it works.
But if i need to get promotion in exact job and press "ignore" career-position still the same.

Reactions: XuanThinh

hyphialtes

Nov 13, 2017
Amber help? I've unlocked her but need to progress
1:go have sex until you unlock the gym scene
2:here go to the hff headquarters until you meet her go date
3:there don't preg or have sex with her but preg ootori, michelle, arcana
4:wait 4 week go talk her when this preg percent is max (ootori, michelle, arcana still preg)
5:she is jaleous and invites you to his home

Reactions: weedman4251
May 5, 2020
we seriously need a walkthrough for some parts of this game.
View attachment 1127112
View attachment 1127114
View attachment 1127113

anyone wanna help me unlock these?
sure . the first girl with blue hair you need to go in arcade and press in the game named " babes from the deep " repete it like 3 or 4 time and you'll unlock the girl . the seconde girl you need to go to arcade play the game " NTR DEFENDER " to got at least 400 score then you will unlock her . for the 3rd girl you need to unlock the 4 th girl and got her pregnante then keep skiping week untile you can send moey to got a movie you need to watch 5 or 6 movie then you'll unlock her in the city when you explore . for the 4th girl you need to make your litel sister pragnante then go to the HFF center and leave it then you'll meet her . for the 5th girl you need to go to school - Classrooms - Random classroom . repeat it untile you'll unlock her .for the 6th girl you need to make shizuka pregnante " make sure the pregnante time is 7 week not 3 " then call her in the 4 or 5 or 6 th week dats how you unlock her . for the 7th girls do the same as the 6 th girl .
your welcome

Last edited:
Reactions: fzdc

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
sure . the first girl ........

Can't find any of these locations

Edit : Found them.... Next day go to the island part that looks like the docking area, meet the sailor, pay the amount (don't remember if it was 20k or 200k) and go to the islands.

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Can someone tell me how I can get the final two achievements of Kazumi? (elder sister)
- Winter Wincest
- As good as it gets

Does someone know where I can find AV n° 10 (the final one for the pokemom achievement of the mother)
When you are in mangastore and you get the text, that you do not see anything interessting click on the red bookcase instead.
How do you complete pokemom achievement for shiori? I have 7 vids and there's no more showing in the store. please dont tell me i have to beat that stupid ntr game in the arcade....
Wait for her to be ovulating and then go home early after you collected all 10 in the world. Nr 8 is in Arcade Quiz when you get asked for who the mother of oedipus whas and you answer shiori.

Reactions: simpleguy787

outkats

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
can you help me pls?

Maybe try a clean play through instead of hacking your career level to over 2 trillion. We won't support or fix a bug that you encountered while messing with variables you don't even understand.

Jun 20, 2017
Very Simple Cheat Menu.
Please suggest things to be added.
Can be found at home.
Let me know if you get any errors or have problems.
Notes
You can't have less than 0 stamina or less than max stamina 100.
You can't set any numbers to negatives.
I wouldn't decrease any values like impregnate or stamina.
Not sure if it'll work in V0.4.0.1
Reset Locations.
1NzdDXiCm0.png
p47H5neff4.png
V0.2
Added Location visit
Fixed max stamina resetting on day end.
I probably missed a few areas. If I did let me know!

Last edited:

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Go to the H.F.F. HQ, talk to your Liaison and have her explain the card levels to you, that's where the MC picks up the needed knowledge on how to rules lawyer the twins.
That wasn't the issue, my card was already upgraded, my next comment stated that. I was missing the money, the problem is already solved.

Shober

Apr 5, 2021
Where do you got 9? Nr. 10 is when you are in the bookstore and you get the message, that you see nothing interesting then you need instead to click on a pink book in the shelves.
can u pls point out the exact place the book at? i clicked so damn hard that my left button broke but still no N10 video

DracZ

Feb 28, 2020
Still early in version 0.4 and liking most of the new hings except the NTR.

I'm not a fan of it frankly, I can stomach a little (mostly netori = you steal someone's lover and as long as the MC isnt a complete bastard, or her current lover IS a complete bastard . . .). And the more elaborate Card system gave me a bit of a hangover in this respect. So even if you reach the top ranks, but chose multiple wives they arent safe of ntr ?!!

I can understand you want us to work for it, but if in the end they still arent completely "safe" what's the point?!

This can be fixed in several ways though

- Change the top lvl card reward so your entire harem (wives) is safe of other men.
- Have the option to disable ntr content like you did for pregnancy/incest
-- More elaborate: offer the choice to enable one or more of the subtypes: netori/netorase/netorare

• Angry
Reactions: Sole

If443

Apr 14, 2018
Man do someone have a save with tsubasa unlocked ? The save I have I have almost everyone except her and NTR defender is hard as fuck , the ntr contend is nice since is you fucking the boss girl and the incests with your mother and kazumi is nice

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Uwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

AN UPDATE!!!!

Reactions: theDuke
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes