4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Skiiiiiiii

Apr 5, 2017
How do i unlock Shioris 9th video? I already clicked on her at the video player but that just unlocked the 2 other videos.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock shoiri and kazumi last 2 achievement? I tried go into the resort/island (i assume that's what you need to do) but can't invite anyone there.

MLGee

Jan 27, 2021
How do you ruin the vacation for Shizuka?

I am currently on the HFF Resort with the trio but cannot seem to find any event there

Nihgthawk

Mar 29, 2018
1:go have sex until you unlock the gym scene
2:here go to the hff headquarters until you meet her go date
3:there don't preg or have sex with her but preg ootori, michelle, arcana
4:wait 4 week go talk her when this preg percent is max (ootori, michelle, arcana still preg)
5:she is jaleous and invites you to his home
How do you unlock the 5th Achievement for Amber? What are the triggers?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
3 in mail you should have got a dvd and an option to buy more videos. If you denied it I think you locked vourself out.
4 Well you locked yourself out
6 Not over the HFF. Over the Harem menu. If you can not do that you need to wait until she send you a video with her number so you can call her via phone.
3 dont think i ever did. Or i might have spam clicked it.
4 ......
I hate games that lock you out of content like this shit.
Any way to Cheat unlock all girls?
I tried the save editor but apart from Stamina and Money i have no idea how to change anything else.

Phenom

May 28, 2017
If you want you can post your save.
Double check that you have
home.rpy and screens.rpy in \game\engine\core
and the cheat pictures in \game\assets\images\gui\home
screens.rpy doesn't exist in archive you posted. i triple checked this.

Dec 13, 2017
So uh, how do I go back and look at text that just happened recently? Usually scrolling up does it but it doesn't seem to do anything here, and neither does the back arrow looking thing in the text box.

Nihgthawk

Mar 29, 2018
Can some one do a run down of Kiriya and her achievements. I got the first two but after meeting her one time at the gym I am completely stuck. All the Wikia are either blank on the subject or reference old shit which either does not exist anymore or was deleted.

opsspoil

Jul 3, 2018
does anyone know how to get the "Winter Wincest" and "As Good As It Gets" achievements? On top of that how do i get Shiori to go to the resort with me? I have all the videos and the the achievement that goes with them but cant get her option to go to the resort to appear.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes