4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

theDuke

Aug 19, 2017
Holy fuck! i thought this project was dead and buried! Is this a final version or are they gonna expand the game?

Shober

Apr 5, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can't find any of these locations

Edit : Found them.... Next day go to the island part that looks like the docking area, meet the sailor, pay the amount (don't remember if it was 20k or 200k) and go to the islands.
can u show me the way to mei's smartphone and saki's earbuds?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
can u pls point out the exact place the book at? i clicked so damn hard that my left button broke but still no N10 video
Third shelf from the left. Should be the only book with a red cover there and light up when you mouse over it. But this only happens when during Manga Story you get to the event with an old sale and on the screen is option for "I do not see anything interessting here"

n0tl0st

Nov 16, 2019
i have done shizukas first event but she is still locked and it tells me to explore, any idea on what i should do?

Soapert

Nov 26, 2017
Man do someone have a save with tsubasa unlocked ? The save I have I have almost everyone except her and NTR defender is hard as fuck , the ntr contend is nice since is you fucking the boss girl and the incests with your mother and kazumi is nice
I could give u my save if u rly want to but i have here fully unlocked or i post an old save where i just unlocked her but the other girls are missing.

candylandx

May 6, 2017
i have done shizukas first event but she is still locked and it tells me to explore, any idea on what i should do?
just wait until pregnancy ends and you will find her in the mall again, random encounter.

Can somebody tell me how i unlock the 4th girl ?

Cytus

Feb 26, 2018
By 4th you mean Mashiro, the girl from the store?
Just click on her and keep clicking until you unlock her.

Soapert

Nov 26, 2017
What girls are missing ? Just to know
Well i unlocked every girl in my current save trying to unlock the new achievements.
The Old save is missing new sister,mother and the trio just 290 impregs so bunny and goddess are missing aswell.

If443

Apr 14, 2018
Well i unlocked every girl in my current save trying to unlock the new achievements.
The Old save is missing new sister,mother and the trio just 290 impregs so bunny and goddess are missing aswell.
If you have the save with everything unlocked with inari as well give to me because myself I have go until 745 impregnations before my HD have died

Soapert

Nov 26, 2017
If you have the save with everything unlocked with inari as well give to me because myself I have go until 745 impregnations before my HD have died
Sure say Hello to Joru over 1k impregs in 237 weeks and enough money in the bank. :D

Snatched

May 25, 2020
how do i use the thermometer to find sakis earbuds?
It's a two-factor math problem: moving toward or away from the magma core raises/lowers the local temp by 3 degrees,
and moving toward or away from the vents changes the local temp by 0.3 degrees. So, go into the cave and move toward the vents a couple of times and then towards the dormant core a couple of times.
Then, use the thermometer, but note your proximity to the vents and the magma core in increments of 10m, like if it's 10m from the core and 50m from the vents. Whatever it is, go outside and check the temp of that hot spring.

IIRC the goal temp you want is 47.9C. So if the temp of the spring you check happens to be 50C, then if you move away from the core by 10m (so now you'd be at 20m from the core the next time you check) then that would be 47.0C at that spring. Go outside and check to make sure. Then since you need to add 0.9C, you go back in the cave and move closer to the vents THREE times, adding 0.3 x 3 = 0.9C. at 20m from the core and 20m from the vents.
Then go outside and check and you should be at 47.9C.

This is the same as those classroom math problems where you have a bowl, a gallon jug and a three-pint jug and they want you to fill the bowl with 1/2 gal of water, and you have to use one thing a couple of times to subtract from the other to get the target quantity.

My eyesight is poor and I kept misreading 'return to the COVE' as 'return to the CAVE' instead of 'go back to Mt. Seiki' (or whatever the mtn) and so I had to re-start from zero a few times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Ran into a bug.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <class 'store.KonamiListener'>: attribute lookup store.KonamiListener failed

Was not doing anything out of the ordinary, used control to fast forward and boom that happened.

LastSurprise

Jan 23, 2019
For those of you who have problems finding Mei's smartphone here is the full route:

Straight -> Right -> Right
Path checkpoint
Right -> Right -> Right
Cliff checkpoint
Right -> Right -> Right
Shrine checkpoint
Straight -> Right -> Left

Pick up the phone and then go back to the cove

Edit: Adding Saki and Rurika since i got them as well

As for Saki spring
Use Geothermomether and exit volcano when:
Core proximity: 10m
Vent proximity: 0m

MC will automatically say: This has to be the right spring!

Rurika is easy, just walk north along the shore once, then dive and swim further out 8 times till the screen has rocks on both sides, search here and it will appear ez pez
3rd is wrong
Core proximity: 60m
Vent proximity: 20m

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes