4.10 star(s) 24 Votes
Apr 28, 2020
Hey I think I screw up the save, I had unlocked Tsubasa and training her, but one time I given the choice to rape her I decide not to, I thought maybe in the future I can do it again, but no choice like that appearing. What should I do?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
For Kiriya's Achievements, after drinking the super stamina drink (from the resort) in front of her and getting her gym scene, you need to get the small event in the red light district (or thereabouts) where she's paying someone for information on you. - You'll get the chance to follow her.
Do it and she'll give you a fake game over, press new game and you'll be back at the explore screen.
Visit her and select the option to apologize.
Now you need to find her at the hot springs and select to keep watching her.
Next you visit her again and apologize for that, and you'll get her last scene.

ItsJustRen

Dec 4, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock Amber's Southern Hospitality Achievement and Youko's Storyline Achievement? Idk what else I can do for the both of them, I already finished all of amber's other achievement except southern hospitality, same with youko except storyline

hyphialtes

Nov 13, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock Amber's Southern Hospitality Achievement and ? Idk what else I can do for the both of them, I already finished all of amber's other achievement except southern hospitality, same with youko except storyline
Amber's Southern Hospitality Achievement :
1: fuck amber silly 10 time so cum in her until it's change until his change again! has I haven’t had enough yet

Youko's Storyline Achievement:
i don't really know how i unlock i just test all options of sex scene and is naturally unlock and i also unlock all the other achievement

Reactions: ItsJustRen
4.10 star(s) 24 Votes