4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
is there anyone have already figure it out all the step for all the girl ?
after so many time i kinda forget almost everything about the step...

croPath

May 10, 2017
Yeah its a bug that can happen if you have the skip feature on. No fix that I know of, you have to start a new game. I did anyway.

BTW what are the conditions for Gatcha is Bad Civilization?
he can save edit it in if he is missing just look for the shiori AV 9 argument or smth like that

Eryukka

Nov 3, 2018
if you OSU! player, is to easy reach highscore tsubasa in NTR defender
tips :
- Don't shoot character with RED BORDER
- Always shoot Ammunition pack

- Don't shoot armor vest (to keep your bullet in boss wave)
- Always remember, an arrows appear randomly DON'T CLICK AROUND THAT even if there are Ammunition pack around it.
- If you reach to the boss wave, keep focusing on shooting the other characters.
- After your Kill count reach 500, Kill the boss.

Note, if you need my save file(76% mybe).

Reply this.

Eryukka

Nov 3, 2018
Thank you man. And i have last problem. I cant find the girl that supouse to be in classes. I visited random class for 10 weeks and she doesnt appear. Maybe i do something wrong?
That is Amber? or Arcana?
if this Amber, just unlock with this step.
Keep impregnate Ootori,Michelle , Arcana and Kara then keep go to school.

(Kara)
Can meet her at rooftop (50%encounter rate).
choose her tits and fuck her 2 time to get here pregnant.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2017
does anyone know how to get the "Winter Wincest" and "As Good As It Gets" achievements? On top of that how do i get Shiori to go to the resort with me? I have all the videos and the the achievement that goes with them but cant get her option to go to the resort to appear.
The game takes your local time and only plays Kazumis Christmas ("Winter Wincest") event on the 25th of December. So you either have to wait for Christmas or just change your local date. Also she has to be at the peak of her cycle and not pregnant. After the Christmas event played and if you have seen all other bonus scenes of Kazumi there's a chance for one last event to play (it's RNG, just save scum) when you visit Kazumi and she's not pregnant and you don't currently work as a CEO. That event should look like it's night and Kazumi says something like 'What are you ding here so late? I was about to go to sleep.' or something to that effect. After that event you get the last achievement and the ending.
Still working on Shiori.

Oct 29, 2017
Thank you man. And i have last problem. I cant find the girl that supouse to be in classes. I visited random class for 10 weeks and she doesnt appear. Maybe i do something wrong?
Arcana, Ootori and Michelle have to all be pregnant. Then when you visit the random classroom, Amber (big-titted blonde) should appear.

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
People, what's the trick with jungle-search? I do, what notes say about way, but I can't get "right" move on the 4-t step.

ChrysChrys

Mar 11, 2020
People, what's the trick with jungle-search? I do, what notes say about way, but I can't get "right" move on the 4-t step.
I don't know about bug but from what i see the path is random.
For me it was:
RIGHT,STRAIGHT,RIGHT
LEFT,RIGHT,STRAIGHT
RIGHT,LEFT,STRAIGHT
STRAIGHT,LEFT,RIGHT.

Try all possible combinations for the ??? in your notes

• Haha
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
I don't know about bug but from what i see the path is random.
For me it was:
RIGHT,STRAIGHT,RIGHT
LEFT,RIGHT,STRAIGHT
RIGHT,LEFT,STRAIGHT
STRAIGHT,LEFT,RIGHT.

Try all possible combinations for the ??? in your notes
Already tried, dude) I think, I'll star over, when the next update will come out! Next year, probably))

_HappyWolf_

Jan 14, 2019
That is Amber? or Arcana?
if this Amber, just unlock with this step.
Keep impregnate Ootori,Michelle , Arcana and Kara then keep go to school.

(Kara)
Can meet her at rooftop (50%encounter rate).
choose her tits and fuck her 2 time to get here pregnant.
It was Amber. Thanks for help.

Jan 15, 2021
Someone said check the beach in the mornings, but I can't find them there myself.
How do you ruin the vacation for Shizuka?

I am currently on the HFF Resort with the trio but cannot seem to find any event there
When you're not in the resort yet and you try to contact any of the three girls but nobody picks up. The MC will say that this is odd and that they're probably busy.
Exactly at that time when you have full stats you have to go the resort. Then you find them on the beach. You can either decide to ruin it or save it.

RockkritZz

Mar 27, 2020
if you OSU! player, is to easy reach highscore tsubasa in NTR defender
tips :
- Don't shoot character with RED BORDER
- Always shoot Ammunition pack

- Don't shoot armor vest (to keep your bullet in boss wave)
- Always remember, an arrows appear randomly DON'T CLICK AROUND THAT even if there are Ammunition pack around it.
- If you reach to the boss wave, keep focusing on shooting the other characters.
- After your Kill count reach 500, Kill the boss.

Note, if you need my save file(76% mybe).

Reply this.
I want the save file, I can't play it, please.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes