4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
I think you can bring Shiori. Haven't done it yet, but from what I could glean from the code I think you have to have completed all other bonus events for her and then when you visit Shiori the option to invite her should appear in the menu.
Much appreciated, am guessing she is the only one then? its a bit sad that the game took literal years to be updated

dan9000

May 21, 2017
Played this game for quite some time and couldnt comple the achivements of the mom, sister and rumines, and after checking the images i realized there are some girls like the one of the boat, and more scenes with the girls of the massage and with the girl at the gym that i couldnt obtain, but i will just give up... rhis game really needs a walkthrough or change the oracle cuz at some point it just said you have maxed the relationship without any other hint...

Reactions: Hungyugi

AtroxDemon19

May 12, 2018
Can anyone help me with Kazumi, I impregnated her once and got the blowjob But nothing more from there. What am I doing wrong.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
How do you "feel like a fighter jet made of biceps"? I have maxed both fitness levels and it's colored green?

HGamingExpert123

Feb 28, 2021
Used the save editor posted a couple pages back to lower the high score of Tsubasa. All you have to do is look for "tsubasahighscore" and lower it to a score that you can beat.

Link to the saveditor since it might be burred again.
thanks you've save alot of my time

Oct 2, 2018
I can not get Kazumi to let me impregnate her! Please help. She did the titty fuck in the bathe. Im doing what Oracle told me but its not working she says no more inbreeding blah blah blah. I don't know why its not triggering!

ItsJustRen

Dec 4, 2018
The game takes your local time and only plays Kazumis Christmas ("Winter Wincest") event on the 25th of December. So you either have to wait for Christmas or just change your local date. Also she has to be at the peak of her cycle and not pregnant. After the Christmas event played and if you have seen all other bonus scenes of Kazumi there's a chance for one last event to play (it's RNG, just save scum) when you visit Kazumi and she's not pregnant and you don't currently work as a CEO. That event should look like it's night and Kazumi says something like 'What are you ding here so late? I was about to go to sleep.' or something to that effect. After that event you get the last achievement and the ending.
Still working on Shiori.
How to get more of kazumi's bonus scenes? Im only around 50% including Winter Wincest, is it just from meeting her in harem menu? or is there specific requirements?

Oct 29, 2017
How to get more of kazumi's bonus scenes? Im only around 50% including Winter Wincest, is it just from meeting her in harem menu? or is there specific requirements?
So there are 8 events that contribute to the bonus scenes. For one you have to be working as a CEO and invite her to the bath in the gym after work and impregnate her there. One is impregnating her at work as a CEO from the harem menu. Then there are 3 for impregnating her when you're not working as a CEO and she's at her home. In one she is cooking, in one you bang her on her couch and one for dragging her to her bedroom (that's the only one you get from her home menu, the other 2 play at random and don't even give her her menu when you visit her from the harem menu). Then there's one for banging her when she's pregnant and showing at her home (also plays at random and doesn't come from her menu), the xmas event and then the last one at night which I described how to get.

ItsJustRen

Dec 4, 2018
So there are 8 events that contribute to the bonus scenes. For one you have to be working as a CEO and invite her to the bath in the gym after work and impregnate her there. One is impregnating her at work as a CEO from the harem menu. Then there are 3 for impregnating her when you're not working as a CEO and she's at her home. In one she is cooking, in one you bang her on her couch and one for dragging her to her bedroom (that's the only one you get from her home menu, the other 2 play at random and don't even give her her menu when you visit her from the harem menu). Then there's one for banging her when she's pregnant and showing at her home (also plays at random and doesn't come from her menu), the xmas event and then the last one at night which I described how to get.
OOO thank you!! What about Shiori's Second achievement? I tried visiting her from the harem menu at 5 week pregnant stage (7 week pregnancy) so many times but she still doesnt give me the scene, is it just a matter of rng?

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
I see there is a folder for a Tsubasa "date" scene in the game files but I haven't been able to activate it as far as I can remember. Is it something where you have to randomly encounter her (like the Arcade Titfuck or Mall dance scenes) and does it have a specific Impregnate threshold or can you just ask her out on a date at some point?

I also notice a lot more options for girls at the Resort which I can't seem to figure out so I assume they are either just random and you have to keep spamming the resort or there is some special trigger. Specifically I remember getting a dialogue prompt from Ibaraki when going to the port at some point after sailing around but nothing else has come up since then.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Just a question.... can you unlock kurumi after unlocking inari?
I had her first park scene, 1 pool scene but can't get her 2nd park scene.

Oct 29, 2017
OOO thank you!! What about Shiori's Second achievement? I tried visiting her from the harem menu at 5 week pregnant stage (7 week pregnancy) so many times but she still doesnt give me the scene, is it just a matter of rng?
Yeah I think so .. just save on the harem screen and reload till you get it :)

Oct 29, 2017
how the fuck do you get kazumi pregnant with twins? Is it just luck?
Get her pregnant, then continue having sex with her while having high fertility through fert drinks and praying at Reikos shrine. There's a text after cumming inside her when she's already pregnant that says something about the chance of impregnating her again but as far as I can tell that text is pretty misleading. When you do get her pregnant with a second fetus it shows the sperm cell getting into the egg like for normal pregnancies and Kazumi has a line for it.

Reactions: Skiiiiiiii
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes