4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
Is there a special requirement for Shiori first achievement? I got both scenes of her cleaning and cooking but the achievement never popped. Do you have to be low stamina so you don't immediately jump her when she tempts you?

Oct 29, 2017
I see there is a folder for a Tsubasa "date" scene in the game files but I haven't been able to activate it as far as I can remember. Is it something where you have to randomly encounter her (like the Arcade Titfuck or Mall dance scenes) and does it have a specific Impregnate threshold or can you just ask her out on a date at some point?
It just unlocks evntually as an option from her menu. Don't know the exact conditions but the date event itself is unfinished and doesn't even let you impregnate her.
Is there a special requirement for Shiori first achievement? I got both scenes of her cleaning and cooking but the achievement never popped. Do you have to be low stamina so you don't immediately jump her when she tempts you?
I think you have to impregnate her during both of these events. For the achievement to trigger and for the game to recognize you saw those events. Or more precisely she can't be already pregnant when you view those scenes.

Skiiiiiiii

Apr 5, 2017
Get her pregnant, then continue having sex with her while having high fertility through fert drinks and praying at Reikos shrine. There's a text after cumming inside her when she's already pregnant that says something about the chance of impregnating her again but as far as I can tell that text is pretty misleading. When you do get her pregnant with a second fetus it shows the sperm cell getting into the egg like for normal pregnancies and Kazumi has a line for it.
Thanks, I had pregnancy on 3 weeks and it didnt work with that. Now with 7 it worked. Much appreciated

Kdcnirrakcn

Mar 24, 2020
to invite Shiori with you on vacation, you need to open all 3 achievements and then find her at the hot springs and then talk to her through the harem menu

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
There is something funky with the RNG in this game. I impregnated Chitose and Saya at the start of a Resort vacation but every single other girl I tried to impregnate even with the +8% drink failed even using all 190 stamina. For shits and giggles I save edited my stamina to max and it still failed over 90 attempts in a single session. I figured it may just be that it determines Fertility at the start of a resort attempt so I returned and even the regular girls aren't getting pregnant no matter how many attempts I use.

Just to test it I paid the 10 million credits to fuck the Fertility Goddess herself who always has a maxed out 99% chance and even THAT failed multiple times before finally succeeding. Any idea if I fucked something up? Reverting to a previous save doesn't seem to help and other than altering stamina that one time I haven't fucked with any other aspects of the game.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
Oct 29, 2017
can anyone know how to unlock achievement 3 and miyu level
Fuck her a bunch while she's pregnant. At some point she'll say something like 'Should we live to our full potential?' and you can answer with yes or no, pick yes and that starts the eventchain for the 3rd achievement.

m00k00

Jul 16, 2017
Yea im stuck with kazumi telling me I cant fuck her every time I try to since I been the ceo
Don't have sex with anyone for one full fertility cycle and then talk to Kazumi about impregnating her when her fertility is maxed, you need to do this twice.

ChrysChrys

Mar 11, 2020
There is something funky with the RNG in this game. I impregnated Chitose and Saya at the start of a Resort vacation but every single other girl I tried to impregnate even with the +8% drink failed even using all 190 stamina. For shits and giggles I save edited my stamina to max and it still failed over 90 attempts in a single session. I figured it may just be that it determines Fertility at the start of a resort attempt so I returned and even the regular girls aren't getting pregnant no matter how many attempts I use.

Just to test it I paid the 10 million credits to fuck the Fertility Goddess herself who always has a maxed out 99% chance and even THAT failed multiple times before finally succeeding. Any idea if I fucked something up? Reverting to a previous save doesn't seem to help and other than altering stamina that one time I haven't fucked with any other aspects of the game.
This is probably because you used the special massage in the massage parlor which gives negative side effects. I had it too and i think some weeks have to pass for it to return to normal.

Reactions: Curly Bruce

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
This is probably because you used the special massage in the massage parlor which gives negative side effects. I had it too and i think some weeks have to pass for it to return to normal.
Thank you for this, was getting kind of frustrated and I actually do seem to recall the "Pelvic Massage" event ending in a non-standard way. Already put my mind at ease knowing someone else experienced the same thing.

Reactions: ChrysChrys

ItsJustRen

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah I think so .. just save on the harem screen and reload till you get it :)
2 hours and I still have not gotten the scene just like rumines HAHA ,ended up just save editted her bulge to be showing so I can guarantee the scene ffs. 100+ reload and nothing fk the rng, just like kazumis pregnancy shit too still have not gotten that

Oct 29, 2017
2 hours and I still have not gotten the scene just like rumines HAHA ,ended up just save editted her bulge to be showing so I can guarantee the scene ffs. 100+ reload and nothing fk the rng, just like kazumis pregnancy shit too still have not gotten that
Strange .. the pumping scene should just be a 1 in 5 chance when she's showing.
For Kazumi do you mean the twin stuff? From what I could tell the 100.000 donation at the shrine for fertility does help with that.
What Rumines scene are you not getting?

Snatched

May 25, 2020
Does anything eventually happen with the crabs on the beach? I even tried clicking on some. This screenshot was taken after you see about 4 of them fly around for a sec.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes