4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok to be fair i must admit i was a little hasty in posting the trouble i thought i had .. i figured it out ... love this game (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Snatched

May 25, 2020
You back away, slowly
Done that already. Have also gotten pinched for real while diving, it's no fun.
But I was wondering if they eventually do anything. They are cute though.

Also, thoroughly enjoying the new update. Great job, devs.

Eryukka

Nov 3, 2018
People, what's the trick with jungle-search? I do, what notes say about way, but I can't get "right" move on the 4-t step.
TRY it Step by step in search event junggle, to search mei phone.
1.Right - Straight - Left
2.Straight - Straight - Left
3.Left - Right - Left
4.Straight - Left - Left

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
to invite Shiori with you on vacation, you need to open all 3 achievements and then find her at the hot springs and then talk to her through the harem menu
to call Shiori on vacation, but must be pregnant, read carefully what she says on vacation
Could you elaborate on this? I finally got the first achievement I was missing and found her at the Hot Springs but you can't visit her immediately afterwards through the Harem Menu (says she isn't home) and I have played through the scene both with and without impregnating her at said Hot Springs. I'm currently trying to get an encounter with her at the Hot Spring when she is 3 weeks away from giving birth (her belly is showing) but so far I haven't had any luck even with 3 +10 Encounter drinks.

Are you sure there are no Impregnate benchmarks for it to trigger? How many times have you impregnated Shiori on your game to get the option to invite her to the resort?

Oct 29, 2017
Could you elaborate on this? I finally got the first achievement I was missing and found her at the Hot Springs but you can't visit her immediately afterwards through the Harem Menu (says she isn't home) and I have played through the scene both with and without impregnating her at said Hot Springs. I'm currently trying to get an encounter with her at the Hot Spring when she is 3 weeks away from giving birth (her belly is showing) but so far I haven't had any luck even with 3 +10 Encounter drinks.

Are you sure there are no Impregnate benchmarks for it to trigger? How many times have you impregnated Shiori on your game to get the option to invite her to the resort?
You need to have seen all her other bonus scenes. I'm missing one myself so I haven't tested it but the option is supposed to show up when you've seen everything else or rather the dialog then pops up when you just talk to her from her menu, she's not pregnant and you've impregnated her more than 20 times. The scene I'm missing currently is one where you shoot an AV with her. I think it's supposed to take place at your own home but haven't triggered it yet.

EDIT: Just played a bit more and got the AV scene and after that when you talk to her the option to invite her indeed shows up. No onsen required (other than having seen this scene and impregnated her there once for getting all the other bonus events).

Last edited:

Kdcnirrakcn

Mar 24, 2020
at the moment I have fertilized shiori 44 times, I don’t know exactly how much is needed for this, I received the first 3 achievements, then I found and fertilized her in hot springs, when she was not pregnant she asked about the resort

Kdcnirrakcn

Mar 24, 2020
I was initiated by a scene from the shooting of a film with Shiori, after I worked the entire shift at the work of an indie developer

croPath

May 10, 2017
at the moment I have fertilized shiori 44 times, I don’t know exactly how much is needed for this, I received the first 3 achievements, then I found and fertilized her in hot springs, when she was not pregnant she asked about the resort
doesn't matter, you have to do it in every possible scene rather and have all AVs and see all "talk" dialogue and it will randomly pop when using "talk" option

kagurodraven

Dec 16, 2017
When you're not in the resort yet and you try to contact any of the three girls but nobody picks up. The MC will say that this is odd and that they're probably busy.
Exactly at that time when you have full stats you have to go the resort. Then you find them on the beach. You can either decide to ruin it or save it.
Not working for me, I find the white-haired resort lady instead, and no girls on the beach.

ItsJustRen

Dec 4, 2018
Strange .. the pumping scene should just be a 1 in 5 chance when she's showing.
For Kazumi do you mean the twin stuff? From what I could tell the 100.000 donation at the shrine for fertility does help with that.
What Rumines scene are you not getting?
One of the bonus scene for kazumi being pregnant, and rumines kiss scene thing. Shiori I always did at week 5 and she wasnt showing after multiple tries and multiple week 5 pregnancys.

ItsJustRen

Dec 4, 2018
You need to have seen all her other bonus scenes. I'm missing one myself so I haven't tested it but the option is supposed to show up when you've seen everything else or rather the dialog then pops up when you just talk to her from her menu, she's not pregnant and you've impregnated her more than 20 times. The scene I'm missing currently is one where you shoot an AV with her. I think it's supposed to take place at your own home but haven't triggered it yet.

EDIT: Just played a bit more and got the AV scene and after that when you talk to her the option to invite her indeed shows up. No onsen required (other than having seen this scene and impregnated her there once for getting all the other bonus events).
What are the bonus scenes for shiori? After getting the av scene and save editting the breast milk thingy, Im at 81% bonus scene. Is there 1 or 2 more?

Reactions: Su 62883
Oct 29, 2017
One of the bonus scene for kazumi being pregnant, and rumines kiss scene thing. Shiori I always did at week 5 and she wasnt showing after multiple tries and multiple week 5 pregnancys.
Every girl is showing (having a big preg belly) if you have 7 week pregnancy on and it says 3 or 2 more weeks. When that's the case it should really just be a matter of RNG whether you get Kazumis preggo scene and Shioris milk pumping scene.
For Rumines I don't remember exactly, but it should happen sometime after you apologized to her. Could be that you have to help her in the mall while she's heavily pregnant (also 3 or 2 more weeks till she pops) and then walk her home, whereas for the 5th achievement you need to help her and then don't walk her home, but promise her to meet later and then go to her from the harem screen.

Reactions: ChrysChrys
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes