4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
ntr defender is easy avoid hitting anything that gives u negative points and defeat the boss

ewafvirus

Jan 9, 2019
ntr defender is easy avoid hitting anything that gives u negative points and defeat the boss
Not easy for everyone who might have some sort of slow reaction issues do to medications and/or physical disability. I'm just glad I can do a slight edit to the save to get around this one. I spent a lot of time trying to do it and couldn't get much past 240 on score.

HGamingExpert123

Feb 28, 2021
Not easy for everyone who might have some sort of slow reaction issues do to medications and/or physical disability. I'm just glad I can do a slight edit to the save to get around this one. I spent a lot of time trying to do it and couldn't get much past 240 on score.
how did you finished it?

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
For Kiriya's Achievements, after drinking the super stamina drink (from the resort) in front of her and getting her gym scene, you need to get the small event in the red light district (or thereabouts) where she's paying someone for information on you. - You'll get the chance to follow her.
Do it and she'll give you a fake game over, press new game and you'll be back at the explore screen.
Visit her and select the option to apologize.
Now you need to find her at the hot springs and select to keep watching her.
Next you visit her again and apologize for that, and you'll get her last scene.
does the small event which pays someone to get info for you can happen again? i had it before the gym event and i didn't see any choice to follow her

Nihgthawk

Mar 29, 2018
This just ended up in me getting the 2 extra AVs and not 9
Yeah its a bug that can happen if you have the skip feature on. No fix that I know of, you have to start a new game. I did anyway.

BTW what are the conditions for Gatcha is Bad Civilization?

Skiiiiiiii

Apr 5, 2017
Yeah its a bug that can happen if you have the skip feature on. No fix that I know of, you have to start a new game. I did anyway.

BTW what are the conditions for Gatcha is Bad Civilization?
I just used save editor so now I have it, but thanks

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Has impregnation, pregnant models, but not pregnant sex.
I feel so betrayed.
There's some pregnant sex in the game, just not with all characters. Youko, one of Shizuka's friends, can be called while pregnant, and Arcana can be met while in the hospital. Those are a couple that I remember off the top of my head.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

ewafvirus

Jan 9, 2019
how did you finished it?
Used the save editor posted a couple pages back to lower the high score of Tsubasa. All you have to do is look for "tsubasahighscore" and lower it to a score that you can beat.

Link to the saveditor since it might be burred again.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes