4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Serameth

Jun 18, 2017
Can someone tell me how I can get the final two achievements of Kazumi? (elder sister)
- Winter Wincest
- As good as it gets

Does someone know where I can find AV n° 10 (the final one for the pokemom achievement of the mother)

kagurodraven

Dec 16, 2017
What do I do when Shizuka and her friends are "out of town or something"? Is that how I crash their vacation? If so, how? Going to the resort doesn't lead to me finding them.

Mar 7, 2019
How to find the earbuds ? i dont get it. Can somebody explain me ? Sorry
You start out with the water being at 0 degrees, walking towards the core raises it 3 degrees and walking towards the vent raises it 0.3 degrees. you hit "exit the volcano" to leave then "head towards the nearest hot springs" to check the temperature of where you're at. You just need to do a bit of math the find the proper hot spring. The temp you need is recorded on the boat, just check your notes while you're there.

Skiiiiiiii

Apr 5, 2017
How to progress with Kazumi? I got her pregnant once and the oracle says something about public baths
Also how to unlock 6th girl on the 4th row. It says go to school but no matter how often i go i cant find her

Dec 10, 2019
I've been playing the update for a few days with no problem, last time was two days ago. Started it up today, and it keeps freezing every time I mouse over the screen. I can't get past the main menu to load a game (or start a new one, or select options), because every time I run the mouse over, it freezes for a few seconds. I restarted my computer, made sure there were no background processes eating RAM, deleted the folder and unzipped a new copy from the zip file, etc. Still happens. Any idea why? i'm not using a cheat or mod or anything.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes