4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
U need to get wet dream first, don't fuck any1 and keep work and sleep, 1 day u will getting blowjob from kazumi, tht when u can fuck her(this only can be donr after bath scene)
Do you know how to make her twins. I am even saving up for 12 weeks but I still do not get achievment.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
No, I didn't. How do you do that? I never seem to get that specific prompt...
When you meet the three of them on the resort island, she should ask you wether you want to fuck her or her two friends (I am pretty sure neither of the three can be pregnant at the time).

Serameth

Jun 18, 2017
When you meet the three of them on the resort island, she should ask you wether you want to fuck her or her two friends (I am pretty sure neither of the three can be pregnant at the time).
They always go to the resort after the baby-making orgy of the HFF event. So they arealways pregnant. I guess I'll have to wait until that event is over....

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
They always go to the resort after the baby-making orgy of the HFF event. So they arealways pregnant. I guess I'll have to wait until that event is over....
They go there regularly. Just try to reach Shizuka and when she doesn't pick up, that means they are on the island.

Reactions: Serameth

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Help, I'm stuck at the cliff in the jungle everytime
... Did you read the hints? Should be the smartphone one, IIRC. As I mentioned before, this part of the game is random, so peeps may have different hints, thus need different directions. [I did this like 2~3 times, and they were different].
Just savescum if you don't know, that's what I did.

croPath

May 10, 2017
... Did you read the hints? Should be the smartphone one, IIRC. As I mentioned before, this part of the game is random, so peeps may have different hints, thus need different directions. [I did this like 2~3 times, and they were different].
Just savescum if you don't know, that's what I did.
no just check notes on the ship they pretty much give you 90% of the hits there

Reactions: Yamemai

tamaco

Jul 19, 2017
Does anyone know how I can get on Katya's good side at the resort?
have sex and do what she wants to do.
go swimming pool and do what she wants to do
keep having sex with her.
and visit resort again before she gives a birth, she will come to you to say she is gonna go to main land to give birth.

Reactions: Yamemai and m00k00

croPath

May 10, 2017
any1 know how to progress shiori i got her AVs to 6 + the clicker ones. But i can't get any new options for her or a way to get her to the resort

Reactions: Konstantinus

outkats

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
why cant i progress with shiori. i say i can not do anything for her ....
If the Oracle is telling you that her star has faded and her profile picture is darkened, then you have incest enabled and have specifically chosen against the MC pursuing a sexual relationship with his mother. The game has a warning double confirming that this is what you wanted to do. Kudos to you for not being a degenerate, but she's perma-locked. Sorry.

any1 know how to progress shiori i got her AVs to 6 + the clicker ones. But i can't get any new options for her or a way to get her to the resort
Bringing Shiori to the resort only unlocks when you've raised her scene progress to its penultimate step. It's her final event.

Jul 28, 2017
Question: How to get Kazumi after the oracle says you have to wait for one week without nutting before realigning with her? done that and went and talk and tried having sex but no dice

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes