4.20 star(s) 23 Votes
Oct 22, 2018
For some reason after playing a bit, saving, then restarting the computer, I'm now stuck at the main menu, and every time I mouse over something, the game freezes for half a minute, then ignores whatever I tried to do.

Edit: after some fiddling, clicking on Load, then holding it for 30 seconds while the game freezes, then releasing as soon as it unfreezes, does the trick, and it seems only the main menu is freezing like that.

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
I was doing Tsubasa training until i unlocked the option to sex her before completing the training that ended up doing, but i didn't know that would soft block her, i don't know if i'm missing something but i only have option to sex her and can't do the training and unlock her other scenes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Honestly it never occured to me that someone would work that much before exploring the map.
Lol actually for me it is all backwards. It never ocured to me, how you can start exploring map when you have to pay for each girl so you start before working to get the stamina upgrades and do all the investments so your money works for you and you can freefuck.

UmbrellaBack

May 18, 2017
how the f i get the second scene with kazumi? the oracle says hot springs on longest day but ive gone to the gym bathing and to the hotsprings for like 20 weeks now.....

jamesdean477

Dec 26, 2020
Man I don't know why, but Tsubasa is still locked for me even after beating her NTR Defender score. I used a modified arcade file to do it, but even after getting rid of that, she isn't unlocking for me. Do I have to go somewhere? The Oracle isn't being helpful, just talking some shit about dancing.
pretty sure you find her in the mall?

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
How do you complete pokemom achievement for shiori? I have 7 vids and there's no more showing in the store. please dont tell me i have to beat that stupid ntr game in the arcade....

Reactions: Konstantinus

makiniko

Oct 30, 2018
anyone know how to meet with fuuko? i ask oracle she say "return to street of youth" and i already go to all map but never find her

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
anyone know how to meet with fuuko? i ask oracle she say "return to street of youth" and i already go to all map but never find her
You need to pay for those NTR Videos and when got this with 1000 Yen you need to go Sububrs again. Mayby try out increase chance with alcohol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
how do you unlock kazumi I dont get it?
First meet Kurumi in the park often enough until you make her pregnant. Then visit the HFF for upgrading your card. Then you will see her for first time and need job change to corporate and need to climb up each rank after you have got a scene with her. When you managed to be CEO you need to see her during job two times and then you need to wait until she made a birth before you can see her in bath in Hara Fitness center.

Jhon_harry12

Oct 29, 2017
t
First meet Kurumi in the park often enough until you make her pregnant. Then visit the HFF for upgrading your card. Then you will see her for first time and need job change to corporate and need to climb up each rank after you have got a scene with her. When you managed to be CEO you need to see her during job two times and then you need to wait until she made a birth before you can see her in bath in Hara Fitness center.
thanks for the reply ill see if i can get it to work :)

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
If you scroll left on the save menu you'll get to a page of autosaves. You lost no progress at all.
thanks brother, somehow I assumed it didn't auto save after quickly searching for auto saves. I can finish the current content now atleast

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
hey. i reached the point where kazumi just keeps asking me to get lost. i dun know how to proceed from this point with her. help

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
hey. i reached the point where kazumi just keeps asking me to get lost. i dun know how to proceed from this point with her. help
If you already impregnated her from office event you need to wait until she birthed. Then you need to ask her for impregnation again, she tells about club. You need then as CEO to work first when the week starts, if there is an event about leaving early you need to go to gym now and then do the bath in the end. There you will meet her again.

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
How to unlock Kazumi:

Working on the Corporate job track, continue until you reach CEO. After impregnating Kazumi the first time, go to her and select the "Talk option." She will mention that you ought to join a Gym.

1. Start a new week. Work once at the office, then go to the gym, and after your workout, use the baths. You may need to repeat three or four times until you hit her max fertility period. A scene will occur in the baths.

2. New week. Speak to her in the harem menu, and she will mention that you should take a nap. Work one day at a time (don't do work all week), and you will eventually get an event offering you a nap. Take the nap, and you will get a scene.

3. New week, click on Kazumi in the harem menu. You can now use the phone app on her, which will give you her fertility cycle.

4. Don't fuck anyone for at least two weeks (or longer, wait until you get one of the wet dream scenes), then meet up with her during her most fertile period (%60). Ask to impregnate her, and she will tell you to meet her at the love hotel.

5. Repeat paragraph 4 more time. At the love hotel, she will ask you if you love her. Tell her yes (don't lie), and she will force you to impregnate her, thus unlocking Kazumi.
here

Reactions: Mokoshakar
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes