atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Oh, how I love the fact that Loren smokes and drinks alcool.
This fact make her real, women without vices aren’t good at bed and don’t cheat.

Reactions: VNAdults

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
Any possibility of redoing the writer visit in this engine, excellent game, these games and developers show that they know what they are doing hehehehehe thanks for uploading it

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Any possibility of redoing the writer visit in this engine, excellent game, these games and developers show that they know what they are doing hehehehehe thanks for uploading it
There are currently no plans for a remastering of The Writer`s Visit.
I am focusing on Hard Days.

But MJB was making a new version, The Writer's Visit - The Full Story ;)

MJB

Jan 10, 2020
There are currently no plans for a remastering of The Writer`s Visit.
I am focusing on Hard Days.

But MJB was making a new version, The Writer's Visit - The Full Story ;)
It's being made in VaM to keep the scenes and most of the cast consistent with the original, but some of the models have been updated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Not long now, there will be an update in less than two weeks ;)
I'd say the "Hard Days" are the days of waiting for the Steam release. Since it's at "coming soon " :/

Also, no Anal? I'm sure if she was in some lesbian action, she'd love to get pounded in both her holes with a strap-on. Maybe her, her lover and bf/husbando (didn't play the game yet so, just guessing) at once?

Just surprised to not see an Anal tag... oh wells. I know not everyone is a fan of that. I will be waiting for the Steam release though. Doesn't seem like it'll be this year... maybe next year or so

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
I would have guessed you didn't play if you didn't write it because anal hasn't happened but has been mentioned.
Now it's only a guess until it happens but from those dialogues, we can assume it will eventually happen.
Time will tell.
I looked at the tags and the tags in the spoiler section. Usually, if Anal is in or planned, it'll be mentioned.

Glad to know it will happen. I just hope it won't take too long. Thank you for the info :)

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
It's being made in VaM to keep the scenes and most of the cast consistent with the original, but some of the models have been updated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, it looks great! Best of luck with the game! I miss working with VAM, especially for the animations, animating in Daz3d is worse than a toothache XD

I'd say the "Hard Days" are the days of waiting for the Steam release. Since it's at "coming soon " :/

Also, no Anal? I'm sure if she was in some lesbian action, she'd love to get pounded in both her holes with a strap-on. Maybe her, her lover and bf/husbando (didn't play the game yet so, just guessing) at once?

Just surprised to not see an Anal tag... oh wells. I know not everyone is a fan of that. I will be waiting for the Steam release though. Doesn't seem like it'll be this year... maybe next year or so
I looked at the tags and the tags in the spoiler section. Usually, if Anal is in or planned, it'll be mentioned.

Glad to know it will happen. I just hope it won't take too long. Thank you for the info :)
Yes there will be anal, and it won't be long for that XD
On Steam it will be released when it's finished, my intention is to finish it this year, but sometimes it's complicated to measure development times, I work on the game in my spare time, and I don't always have the time I need to advance at a good pace, I do what I can ;)

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Yes there will be anal, and it won't be long for that XD

On Steam it will be released when it's finished, my intention is to finish it this year, but sometimes it's complicated to measure development times, I work on the game in my spare time, and I don't always have the time I need to advance at a good pace, I do what I can ;)
ama.gif

Yaas! very excited to hear that :giggle:

Damn... well, I did want honesty from a Dev, and I got it :cry: I wouldn't mind seeing the game in Early Access, especially if you intend to finish it this year (or the next)

The main points here are "spare time", "don't always have the time" and "I do what I can" so, people can't expect it to be done quickly cause, it ain't like that, Chief.

But it's fine if you don't put it in Early Access either. I have a ton of new shit to play at the moment so lol by the time your game is officially out, I'll probably be done with half or most of my backlog by then, making room for your game full time xD

Anyways, thank you for the info and for not bullshitting around.

It'll be done and released when it's ready. I hear that and think of some of these triple A games that get released and still need a ton of work lol. There's always something.

I'm definitely excited for your game though and thank you for making it (especially with the anal action coming in) mmmm, can't wait :cool:

PS

My first time playing it will be when I buy it. Don't want to spoil anything at all.

Also, Achievements/Community items would be very appreciated.

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
I'm not a fan of m/f content when playing a fmc, is it possible to avoid most of it and focus on lesbian content?

THX
There is lesbian content, but there is no route just for that content, m/f scenes are unavoidable.

None of the preview content in this release. Did something happen?
all those previews for nothing =/

As boulimanus says, this update is a few months old, it has taken longer than usual because the previous one was leaked. If all goes well, the updates here will be at the same time as in Patreon, only one version behind.

This update is the first part of the night of the 4th.

Here are some renders of this update ;)

dia4_501.jpg
dia4_645.jpg

dia4_640.jpg

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I can't understand how this FANTASTIC GAME has only 16 pages of thread !
It deserves a lot more!
I can think of several reasons.
First, it's a crowded space. An update never stays very long on the first page on the Latest Updates section and I think a lot of people use that to find new games. So your discoverability drops fast.
Then there's the fact the game isn't for everyone. Certain scenes being unavoidable and the choice being only picking which variation is happening, doesn't suit some people. (Choices are getting better and better as we progress but some players won't know about it.)
And then, comments here are rather clean and on topic. I've seen other games having a lot of waffles by the same handful of people using a public space for private discussions, not even always about the game. So a lot of pages doesn't necessarily mean a lot of supporters.

Now if we could see the number of followers, I think that would be a more interesting metric. But I hear what you're saying still, and I agree more talk wouldn't go a miss.

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes