RPGM Hard Love - Darkest Desire Alpha [0.2.1] [MMV-DeepBride]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
From most of the comments in this thread, it seems to be a combination of illiteracy and good old fashioned foolishness. The only time I had an issue with limited saves was in the dev's first release that didn't explain the system properly ( sounded like your save tokens would get recharged when you visited a statue, it also didn't have a gallery at the time so I was using those saves to have points where I could re-view scenes ). Game's a cakewalk.
I agree, i mean i've played quite a few games that turned out to be more than frustrating in the sense of gameplay, content, grind or even ui layout and this one felt like a midsummer cruise compared to those hehe.

Reactions: MMV-DeepBride

Gyweh

Jul 28, 2017
Being a coder, I sometimes end up writing my own cheats for games I feel are blueballing me too much. Sometimes I cheat by simply making my MC stronger, and other times it ends up with me manually triggering the scenes. I usually give the games a fair chance though, but some just have way too grindy and pointless gameplay. I like kinectic novels more, but can feel these kinds of games can be enjoyable, provided the gameplay is interesting.

D

Deleted member 1670392

Being a coder, I sometimes end up writing my own cheats for games I feel are blueballing me too much. Sometimes I cheat by simply making my MC stronger, and other times it ends up with me manually triggering the scenes. I usually give the games a fair chance though, but some just have way too grindy and pointless gameplay. I like kinectic novels more, but can feel these kinds of games can be enjoyable, provided the gameplay is interesting.
teach me, sensei :D

northstarr

Dec 10, 2018
Hi community. I have a problem. After the scene in the wood,the game stand still. What can i do? Please help me :)

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
If you move during that scene by pressing any of the directional keys the game will get fucked. I think it's the sequence where the MC actually talks to the other femboi. Had it happen to me before.

northstarr

Dec 10, 2018
If you move during that scene by pressing any of the directional keys the game will get fucked. I think it's the sequence where the MC actually talks to the other femboi. Had it happen to me before.
sorry but i still have the problem. its after the foursome scene with ninva in the woods. =( doesnt wrok.

Last edited:

Naga Shark

Dec 23, 2018
I have to ask this. Does anyone else have problems with random game crashes? As in the game just suddenly closing with no warning? But more often when saving the game? If so is there a fix for this problem?

Reactions: area51guard

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
I was having trouble with the game but the guide got me through it.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
NO I CAN'T. I'M A 2 SHOT KILL FROM THE SECOND MONSTER AND IT TAKES MORE THAN 2 SHOTS TO KILL. YOU CAN'T EVEN HEAL BECAUSE THE NEXT SHOT TAKES ALL THE HEALTH YOU HEALED.
Nobody else has brought up this issue. So the problem isn't with the game ;) .

Reactions: RHFlash

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Nobody else has brought up this issue. So the problem isn't with the game ;) .
That's fair. I'm a reasonable person so maybe you can help with this. This is the first cave that I'm in. I've killed slime #1 and now there is this dude (circled in red) blocking the north passageway. Trying to walk onto the lava gives me this message. So question 1, am I supposed to kill this slime?

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
If you aren't supposed to kill that slime but rather go across the lava then I'm lost because I bought a pair of high heels and there seems to be no way to equip them.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Okay so I found the developer's walkthrough and it looks like in order to beat that slime you have to go buy the outfit from the clothes shop. This was a very important step that I missed. Also, it looks like I probably could have just equipped those heels, however I didn't realize you can scroll down in the equip section. I'm going to try to follow the walkthrough because I seem to be missing things and then not able to advance because of it. Also, the event gallery does unlock after the sex event with the wife. Apologies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dingo139

temptation190

Mar 16, 2018
Does every sentence Have to end with 3-5 dots each taking few seconds to show up? Has promise but more bugs and headaches.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes