RPGM Hard Love - Darkest Desire Alpha [0.2.1] [MMV-DeepBride]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Dunno if anyone else stated it, but saves from previous versions will be at least partially broken by the new one. Trying to unequip old gear will result in a crash. Haven't tested to see if an old save w/o old gear will do the same.

tjay123

Sep 20, 2019
does anybody know why some dialogue isn't voiced in the Alpha 007s-v3 update which were voiced in the previous versions? the intro is almost completely unvoiced in Alpha 007s-v3, only the only the environmental sounds are playing.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I REALLY like this game since I started at Ohh version 3, I believe it may not get huge updates, but it's so sexy~ My only problem is that even in version 0.6 I'm still getting crashes when I enter battle sometimes, and it's sad. Thinking that I'll never get through this since saving is hard because I can't do it whenever, so if I crash it a hard pill to reload...and I restart each update, it's disheartening.

J-V1

May 1, 2018
personally i haven't had problems like that, but i do play carefully due to the limited saves. may i suggest the dev consider a more flexible saving system, a reusable saving spot, a save item that you can grind/purchase, or similar? just a suggestion

Reactions: Egoryan

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
I REALLY like this game since I started at Ohh version 3, I believe it may not get huge updates, but it's so sexy~ My only problem is that even in version 0.6 I'm still getting crashes when I enter battle sometimes, and it's sad. Thinking that I'll never get through this since saving is hard because I can't do it whenever, so if I crash it a hard pill to reload...and I restart each update, it's disheartening.
Version 007s is here, 2 months ago.

Here is a save that the developer uploaded.

The problem you suffer.

Reactions: PinkNova

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Ugh I read that thing about the 4gb thing was hoping it wasn't it...Ohhh the idea of playing a Lite version with no sexy futa dicks in my face is heartbreaking. Still thank you for 7.0 still.❤

Reactions: MMV-DeepBride
3.20 star(s) 14 Votes