RPGM Hard Love - Darkest Desire Alpha [0.2.1] [MMV-DeepBride]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
Hey so this is probably a stupid question but is the Futa avoidable? Like can you just be with normal women or do you have to go through some futa scenes in order to progress?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey so this is probably a stupid question but is the Futa avoidable? Like can you just be with normal women or do you have to go through some futa scenes in order to progress?
Futa is unavoidable.

You start the game married to one living in a village full of them.

To be fair, the big picture in the OP shows a group of all futa's.

I don't know how you'd expect futa to be avoidable.

Last edited:

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
The author has commented that he will also put scenes with women.
But for the moment and for lack of time it is the only thing there is.

Futa is unavoidable.

You start the game married to one living in a village full of them.

To be fair, the big picture in the OP shows a group of all futa's.

I don't know how you'd expect futa to be avoidable.
You can also be unfaithful to Amber, they will make situations change. (in next updates.)

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
OK so I noticed that the Patreon rewards have changed and the method for getting them is different now. I'll go ahead and update y'all on what I can.

To unlock the new secret rewards area you have to flip two switches.

The first switch is in Trina’s shop. Interact with the statue on the left side. (Where Nova is standing in the first picture I posted.) When you do you'll be asked for a password. The password is “Fuck”.

The second is in the temple of the goddess. In the back there is a statue on the left you can interact with. (Where Nova is standing in the second picture I posted.) Again there's a password. This time it’s “Hard”.

Then a stairway will open in the middle of the treehouse area. (Third picture I posted, can’t miss it) When you go inside you'll see a whole bunch of chests. Each of them has their own password. The password for the bronze chest is “AsTyuhUP”. IDK the other passwords. If someone could crack the game and figure them out I'd appreciate it.

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
I haven't had any choice in sexual interactions.

Been raped twice so i've already been unfaithful to Amber despite not wanting to be.
In the case of Sally's rape there is no option. But by refusing to help Maya, you change your relationship with Melinda and unlock her sequence.

tuhawa

May 10, 2018
OK so I noticed that the Patreon rewards have changed and the method for getting them is different now. I'll go ahead and update y'all on what I can.

To unlock the new secret rewards area you have to flip two switches.

The first switch is in Trina’s shop. Interact with the statue on the left side. (Where Nova is standing in the first picture I posted.) When you do you'll be asked for a password. The password is “Fuck”.

The second is in the temple of the goddess. In the back there is a statue on the left you can interact with. (Where Nova is standing in the second picture I posted.) Again there's a password. This time it’s “Hard”.

Then a stairway will open in the middle of the treehouse area. (Third picture I posted, can’t miss it) When you go inside you'll see a whole bunch of chests. Each of them has their own password. The password for the bronze chest is “AsTyuhUP”. IDK the other passwords. If someone could crack the game and figure them out I'd appreciate it.
Unicorn is SamzOnghWe and opens all chest

Reactions: DragonButts

Maku45

Jan 18, 2020
this game is very good but nah im not going through it again just cuz i cant save on my own without those goddess stuff

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes