RPGM Hard Love - Darkest Desire Alpha [0.2.1] [MMV-DeepBride]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

goyim1234567

Feb 14, 2020
Anyone have a 100% save for the newest version? The dev save doesn't have all of the gallery scenes unlocked and the other save posted here doesn't seem to work.

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
They are only the advances that the developer has made during these months. He also publishes it on his Steam, Itch, Redit or Discord accounts. Look:

Publish much more things inside your Discord, and the images have much higher resolution and you can see many interesting sketches. It seems the game is going to be much bigger than it seems.

Reactions: Gabaw and Evokerr

lSwRl

Jul 17, 2019
God, some game developers really like to complicate things, so fucking annoying.

lSwRl

Jul 17, 2019
OK so I noticed that the Patreon rewards have changed and the method for getting them is different now. I'll go ahead and update y'all on what I can.

To unlock the new secret rewards area you have to flip two switches.

The first switch is in Trina’s shop. Interact with the statue on the left side. (Where Nova is standing in the first picture I posted.) When you do you'll be asked for a password. The password is “Fuck”.

The second is in the temple of the goddess. In the back there is a statue on the left you can interact with. (Where Nova is standing in the second picture I posted.) Again there's a password. This time it’s “Hard”.

Then a stairway will open in the middle of the treehouse area. (Third picture I posted, can’t miss it) When you go inside you'll see a whole bunch of chests. Each of them has their own password. The password for the bronze chest is “AsTyuhUP”. IDK the other passwords. If someone could crack the game and figure them out I'd appreciate it.
God Unicorn reward (I think it contains the rewards of all the other chests)
"SamzOnghWe"

God reward
"RhaZorLuww"

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
I really like the premise of the game, but I would like to see the past of the MC prior to the present and how the futas "corrupted" him.
There are crashes which close the game randomly though, and if you couple it with limited saves tied to a item then it's a major problem. The whole limited saving is something I hate and I wonder why it's implemented.
And the first dungeon is hard as fuck lol, with no way to restore completely on the inn or my bed

Pd: How to get the Founder's Key?

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
I really like the premise of the game, but I would like to see the past of the MC prior to the present and how the futas "corrupted" him.
There are crashes which close the game randomly though, and if you couple it with limited saves tied to a item then it's a major problem. The whole limited saving is something I hate and I wonder why it's implemented.
And the first dungeon is hard as fuck lol, with no way to restore completely on the inn or my bed

Pd: How to get the Founder's Key?
At some point in the developer's Discord someone asked him something similar. And what the developer said was that he was going to create scenes as a flashback, that the scene with which he would start would be Nova's wedding with Amber. (Gangbang with others futas.)
And you are not the only one with this error, but it is not the majority of users.
It is one of those random windows or hardware problems, etc.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
I reached the "end of version 007" part but there are only 14 cgs unlocked in the gallery and 7% completion rate. Are the other 93% actually in the game? If yes, is there any walkthrough around?

btw, This game could use a hint system and a quest tracker.

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
I reached the "end of version 007" part but there are only 14 cgs unlocked in the gallery and 7% completion rate. Are the other 93% actually in the game? If yes, is there any walkthrough around?

btw, This game could use a hint system and a quest tracker.
Gallery_15.png
They are 15 CGI, the last one is that of Melinda and Nova. You can access it by refusing to help Maya at the beginning of the game. And Melinda's dialogues will change and when you meet her in the Cave there will be a new scene with her. (You can also buy in the Wet House the scene of Melinda and Nova, or defeating a Mowo that I do not remember, sorry.XP)
In the author's Discord he has been very active updating with characters and ideas.
IMG_1353.png
These days he has been drawing the characters for the game, in less than 3 days per drawn character.
(And from what you can see, there is a lot of content pending to add to the game.)
rz2oh94bu1w41.jpg
And test 1080p upgrade.
Upgrade.png

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Gotta say, art looks amazing. Game's got one of the best 2d art in this website imo.
Worldbuilding is alright (although it could use some more work).

However, the amount of disk space this game takes worries me: 2GB for 15 cgs, 1 animation and roughly 4 hours of gameplay. if this goes on, the game will take an entire partition of my pc after a couple updates. It is also very unstable, I got 6 random crashes during my playthrough.
The difficulty is brutal and the grind is unforgiving, there are limited saves (and very few saves available), no rest mechanic and enemies are insanely strong. Leveling is currently pointless because the MC doesn't benefit from it that much aside from learning spells and the main point of improvement is through upgrading character gear. It threw me off to the point of making me look on how to get my hands on patreon rewards to get endgame gear from the get go in order to avoid grinding altogether.
The combat model is atrocious. It feels out of place as it is the only 3d model in the game, it's ugly and doesn't look like the MC at all. Even the default RPGM sprites look better than that.
My last point of criticism is about something that is actually pretty common among games with 2d art: body proportions. Most of the art is on point in this aspect, except the blowjob scene (and animation) with Maya. The difference between her character default sprite and the scene art and animation is huge (no pun intended).

Lastly, my thoughts and impressions about the plot itself and the characters currently in the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
Gotta say, art looks amazing. Game's got one of the best 2d art in this website imo.
Worldbuilding is alright (although it could use some more work).

However, the amount of disk space this game takes worries me: 2GB for 15 cgs, 1 animation and roughly 4 hours of gameplay. if this goes on, the game will take an entire partition of my pc after a couple updates. It is also very unstable, I got 6 random crashes during my playthrough.
The difficulty is brutal and the grind is unforgiving, there are limited saves (and very few saves available), no rest mechanic and enemies are insanely strong. Leveling is currently pointless because the MC doesn't benefit from it that much aside from learning spells and the main point of improvement is through upgrading character gear. It threw me off to the point of making me look on how to get my hands on patreon rewards to get endgame gear from the get go in order to avoid grinding altogether.
The combat model is atrocious. It feels out of place as it is the only 3d model in the game, it's ugly and doesn't look like the MC at all. Even the default RPGM sprites look better than that.
My last point of criticism is about something that is actually pretty common among games with 2d art: body proportions. Most of the art is on point in this aspect, except the blowjob scene (and animation) with Maya. The difference between her character default sprite and the scene art and animation is huge (no pun intended).

Lastly, my thoughts and impressions about the plot itself and the characters currently in the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are right, there are many things that have to improve, I saw in Discord that he plans to change the combat animations, unfortunately he is only one person. And from what he said he is not very good at drawing.
FcZm9WV.gif

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes