4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Rng is a harsh mistress. Fun gameplay loop overall, a simply and lewd premise.

Offhand, things I wouldn't mind seeing:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Basically the TrapQuest experience. I was thinking of a few of these things... I'm not sure how many different outfits the author wants to do.

On one hand I like the art and the way they did the protagonist in the sex cutscenes... on the other... the cutscenes are pre-rendered videos I think? Unless I'm mistaken, as opposed to playing a sex scene with the model in-engine each time. I would have preferred the latter since it would open the game up to more modding, but I suspect the author has smaller ambitions for this game. Pre-rendered videos means they have to do a seperate video clip for each variant of a sex scene, which likely reduces the number of possible variants either by limiting outfits and/or limiting enemies.

SirUtrecht

Dec 12, 2021
Every time I go down the stairs to the second floor the game hangs on a black screen. Anyone else getting this?

This has been the case all along, but I'm seeing it using the new hotfix, too

Vladdonk

Jan 26, 2024
View attachment 3827301

Overview:
Hard Stuck is an erotic turn-based dungeon crawler inspired by the original roguelike "Rogue".
The goal of the game is to fight your way through a dungeon filled with monsters and traps to reach the last floor,
discovering the functions of obfuscated items and interacting with various curios along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-15
Release Date: 2024-07-13
Developer: floppystack -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Fix
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -

View attachment 3827279 View attachment 3827280 View attachment 3827281 View attachment 3827282 View attachment 3827283 View attachment 3827284
That looks so good and like something new

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Basically the TrapQuest experience. I was thinking of a few of these things... I'm not sure how many different outfits the author wants to do.

On one hand I like the art and the way they did the protagonist in the sex cutscenes... on the other... the cutscenes are pre-rendered videos I think? Unless I'm mistaken, as opposed to playing a sex scene with the model in-engine each time. I would have preferred the latter since it would open the game up to more modding, but I suspect the author has smaller ambitions for this game. Pre-rendered videos means they have to do a seperate video clip for each variant of a sex scene, which likely reduces the number of possible variants either by limiting outfits and/or limiting enemies.
Huh. That's a fair take. I was rolling with the impression that they were in game rendered. If they aren't, yeah, that's a small nightmare of differences that would likely consume a massive amount of time. (Which is probably better spent on content and further polishing.)

Weapons, shields and such probably wouldn't be a problem, but things like body manipulations or unique worn accessories would, for sure. Ah well.

Eagerly looking forward to the next version, and will chuck a few bucks over at itch. This looks like a fun, lewd project well worth keeping an eye on for sure.

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
Anyone else unable to play because you cannot move? W, A, S, D and all directional buttons move the camera. Game is unplayable because you cannot move outside pressing end to auto play the game. Also the protagonist has weird lag animations when coming through the TV, even while standing still here arm sway is laggy and not smooth.

Joheaster

Mar 19, 2019
Anyone else unable to play because you cannot move? W, A, S, D and all directional buttons move the camera. Game is unplayable because you cannot move outside pressing end to auto play the game. Also the protagonist has weird lag animations when coming through the TV, even while standing still here arm sway is laggy and not smooth.
I went into the tutorial and that problem fixed. You could try pressing F1 or the ALT key since holding it makes WASD move the camera. The weird lag could just be an game style choice.

AtomicFire

Nov 15, 2017
You can use the number pad on a keyboard to move, if you have one. Also, i would check your Alt key to see if it's stuck. Could easily be an input issue.

TheRandomGuy145

Formerly 'AwesomeA127'
Sep 3, 2021
I may have just overlooked somewhere and it is staring me in the face, but how do you sex the monsters? Dieing to them does not work and the tutorial does not seem to say.
Interact with them using the enter key, or tile select and select the first option. Took me a while to figure out

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes