4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
First time playing this VN. Nice renders, the sisters aren't model gorgeous but more than attractive enough for me, pretty decent writing with an occasional error in word usage, but not enough to break immersion, nice to see animations in 0.7. I played start - the end of 0.6 with and without the walkthrough, and then 0.7 without. I found it interesting that in a few cases points were allocated from the non-obvious choice.

Lots of trouble brewing. Seems like maybe not everyone in the family is loyal. If you think about how the meetings for deliveries are set up either the MC's or the cop's phone has been hacked, or something is really rotten in cop land.

Alice, who is clearly interested in the MC, seems perfectly happy helping him to get involved with Sophie. Gotta wonder how Sophie's going to feel about the MC's involvement with Alice. REALLY gotta wonder what their father is going to think if the MC is sexually involved with both daughters.

I'm liking this quite a lot and look forward to the next update, which historically seem to have been fairly frequent. Nice work Kuranai, thanks for your commitment to a really enjoyable VN.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Sometimes the colour of the words overlap with the colour behind them making it hard to see what it says that is about the only criticism I could come with. lol

Reactions: Kuranai

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
If possible please post a Mega download link. I have zero corrupt file problems and better speed with that service vs the others.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes