4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Chapter 6 + AdanGC Mods's Walkthrough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hey, I really like your port, but could you remove images when another character is talking? It appears and covers part of dialogue. Good job doing this port.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Hey, I really like your port, but could you remove images when another character is talking? It appears and covers part of dialogue. Good job doing this port.
Can't believe I missed that, thanks for letting me know. Wait, which images are you talking about? I don't see any side images when the characters are talking.

Last edited:
Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Can't believe I missed that, thanks for letting me know. Wait, which images are you talking about? I don't see any side images when the characters are talking.
Well, for example, if Viera is talking, he's image appears next to dialogue. I don't know if it is only here, but it appears, hahaha.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Oh goody, nuked save files.
Your saves aren't working? I think some others have pointed that out as well, but some of us (like me) unfortunately haven't seen the same thing. I really wonder what the difference between your save file and mine is, for instance. Are you using a mod maybe?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I'm playing the apk you posted here. The one I quoted to talk about that, lol. Do you know what that could be? I just downloaded and installed it, nothing more.
This should fix it for you, sorry about that:

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes