4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

J68

Mar 4, 2018
Hey there, small question. Just played throuh what I thought was chapter 5, (including WT mod for chap 5) and at the end it said end of chapter 4. Did I do something wrong, or did the WT mod mess something up?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kuranai

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Hey there, small question. Just played throuh what I thought was chapter 5, (including WT mod for chap 5) and at the end it said end of chapter 4. Did I do something wrong, or did the WT mod mess something up?
I made a mistake there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Liking this game a lot, just have to ask though, is it possible to do love path for Alice and Sophia or will that end badly?

• Red Heart

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
No worries. Just afraid I messed up and was missing out on a chapter.
Yeah me too, at the end I was sure I missed a chapter there for a second. Glad it was just a typo...looking forward to the next chapter!

• Red Heart

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Nice release. Thanks for sharing, Kuranai. I'm happy to see Steve again, and I'm glad he's a cool guy in this and not the douche he is in Indecent Desires. Obviously he'll be however you write him to be, but he does start to get on my nerves in the other game. Haha.

Alice is awesome, of course. For someone so unassuming, she is certainly forward when needed. It was, of course, the "best solution to this problem". :)

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes