4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.6
Size: 387M
SHA1SUM: bf071ac5b2cb47c993840b7794327be4d1b6a6ce
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Reactions: Kuranai

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021

Public release on the 10th!
Good evening / day,
I downloaded the full game again and tried to load in my save point and got errors to where I could not role back. Ignoring started a new game. So I started a new game and got to the end of chapter 4 again and the game just went back to main menu. Am I doing something wrong?

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Good evening / day,
I downloaded the full game again and tried to load in my save point and got errors to where I could not role back. Ignoring started a new game. So I started a new game and got to the end of chapter 4 again and the game just went back to main menu. Am I doing something wrong?
Weird, that shouldn't happen, are you mixing modded and unmodded saves?

AryanKarthick

Aug 6, 2021
Still, no tags added to the in-game list, I think I will wait until the game is finished before trying it because blue balls are a no-go.
The relationships are slowly developing in this chapter 5 whether you want a love or friendship route . Dev in the post credits has mentioned one more chapter then we will have sex scenes in Chapter 7 . I love a Harem game with romance and this game has nice story along with it , so I'm not bothered by the slow pace . It would be bad to this game to add sex with random people just for sex tags .

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Nice update, the story might get very serious soon and two big choices here... in my main save path my MC will romance Alice but dayum Sophia is great too so gonna need to create 2nd save path, really well created characters tbh. Also respect for making actual friendship path, you don't see that much in EGames! Wonder if there will be choice to have consequences for MC going "player mode"... specifically with Sophia, she might go berserk when she finds out or worse, Vieira finds out! :HideThePain:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
So smooth.. the frames just meld into the following ones.. and the dialog? I've played games with great renders and the dialog is so disjointed it ruins the whole affair.. not here. Really enjoying this ride and can't wait to see where it all leads to. Just a great body of work.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Heyya, I really enjoyed the story so far, but I have a question, if I choose Friendship Path early on, can I change to Love Path later?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kuranai

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Heyya, I really enjoyed the story so far, but I have a question, if I choose Friendship Path early on, can I change to Love Path later?
Nope. At least for now the decision locks you in a path, as I think changing those later would mess up the relationships progression.

Great game with nice story

But most impdoes anyone know the name of track from the Club nigth with Sophia
Love - Sascha Ende.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes