4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Im a little confused. Chapter 1 is 1.21 gigs and chapter 4 is 311 megs. Makes no sense unless its just an update and if thats the cas where are the updates for chapter 2 and 3?
Compression, changed from png to webp.
It seems every time i start new version I have to start from the beginning. Anyone else has this problem? If this continuous really need to reconsider playing this game
I didn't make changes that would break a save.
If you play with a mod and try to load a save in a new version without it installed, this happens. Adan will update the wt mod soon.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Ch. 4 out for public, links in OP updated.
Hello, Dev. I just wanted to show you some screenshots of some things I think you should know of.

Typos and some thoughts.

You put "The" twice here. It should be "I'm just here to say that the" not the the.

ht1.jpg

You misspelled a word here. It's Mystery not Mistery.

ht2.jpg

For this one, the sentence doesn't make sense to me. Shouldn't it be "It's like, it's just us here" or "It seems like it's just us here" and not "it's like there's just us" I'm a bit confused on this one xD

ht3.jpg

Do you proofread everything or have someone doing it? or will you proofread it at a later time? just wondering. There's a couple more typos and stuff, but I didn't want to paste too many screenshots to show them. Also, the night scenes where the MC is saying goodnight. Why does the MC say goodnight, one other character says goodnight but another character invites him to sit down and eat or mentions they were waiting for him? twice this happened xD like, am I going to sleep or saying goodnight just to end up sitting down to eat.

Oh, did you get the idea for the characters Smoke and CJ from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas? I was laughing when I made it to this scene lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kuranai

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Hello, Dev. I just wanted to show you some screenshots of some things I think you should know of.

Typos and some thoughts.

You put "The" twice here. It should be "I'm just here to say that the" not the the.

View attachment 1396253

You misspelled a word here. It's Mystery not Mistery.

View attachment 1396254

For this one, the sentence doesn't make sense to me. Shouldn't it be "It's like, it's just us here" or "It seems like it's just us here" and not "it's like there's just us" I'm a bit confused on this one xD

View attachment 1396256

Do you proofread everything or have someone doing it? or will you proofread it at a later time? just wondering. There's a couple more typos and stuff, but I didn't want to paste too many screenshots to show them. Also, the night scenes where the MC is saying goodnight. Why does the MC say goodnight, one other character says goodnight but another character invites him to sit down and eat or mentions they were waiting for him? twice this happened xD like, am I going to sleep or saying goodnight just to end up sitting down to eat.

Oh, did you get the idea for the characters Smoke and CJ from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas? I was laughing when I made it to this scene lol.
I usually write and revise the text when I code, I also get some help with testing for errors, but yeah, some stuff pass unnoticed, you can post em in our discord community and I'll fix them :giggle:

The CJ and Smoke was a homage to SA, I love that game.

Last edited:

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
You keep getting the dialogue pacing right, even the most casual conversation is far from becoming a drag, there's no info dump, the relationship pacing is also excellent - even with good chemistry being at work, people don't just jump each others' bones -, and most importantly: you involve all your characters properly, they aren't standing in line to be engaged one at a time while the others are nowhere to be seen. You obviously do have to follow certain guidelines intrinsic to storytelling, but it just continues to blow my mind update to update how you seemingly get everything right. The scene staging and camera angles are all excellent too.

I wish developers with games of a much larger scope would have their s#!t together as well as you do.

• Red Heart

Izzie

Aug 22, 2018
Im a little confused. Chapter 1 is 1.21 gigs and chapter 4 is 311 megs. Makes no sense unless its just an update and if thats the cas where are the updates for chapter 2 and 3?
311megs= about 1.5 minutes of play time. I think I'll wait at least 3 updates or until the Dev completes the game. It is very bad that download time is longer than playtime...

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Compression, changed from png to webp.

I didn't make changes that would break a save.
If you play with a mod and try to load a save in a new version without it installed, this happens. Adan will update the wt mod soon.
It happens to me too all the time ... tired of re-starting the game after every single upate! This sucks! And yes I tried with and without Mod - still the same result!

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
It happens to me too all the time ... tired of re-starting the game after every single upate! This sucks! And yes I tried with and without Mod - still the same result!
PEBKAC

An absolutely universal to-do for any ren'py game in existence is to first get rid of the RPA files by extracting them (with a tool like RPAextract.exe, you literally just drag the RPA file on the exe and it does the rest automatically, drag them one by one if there are more) then you can delete the rpa file. Then you get rid of any possible rpyc file by using something like un.rpyc (copy it over to the game folder, run the game, all rpyc files are extracted and are now rpy files, then you can delete all rpyc files). As a last step, you copy over the mod files, overwriting any original, now uncompressed file you might have. You're done.

When you mod a game, you are expected to know how to do it the first place, instead of keeping on whining about errors that were just a symptom of your own laziness.

I downloaded the game, downloaded the walkthrough mod, did the necessary steps and continued my last save without any issue.

Velitus

Sep 7, 2018
I haven't played the game, but was just wondering it after 4 Chapters all the adult tags are still just "planned"?

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
OUTSTANDING update, interaction between MC and other characters is top notch, and just love the story! Great work.

• Red Heart

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
PEBKAC

An absolutely universal to-do for any ren'py game in existence is to first get rid of the RPA files by extracting them (with a tool like RPAextract.exe, you literally just drag the RPA file on the exe and it does the rest automatically, drag them one by one if there are more) then you can delete the rpa file. Then you get rid of any possible rpyc file by using something like un.rpyc (copy it over to the game folder, run the game, all rpyc files are extracted and are now rpy files, then you can delete all rpyc files). As a last step, you copy over the mod files, overwriting any original, now uncompressed file you might have. You're done.

When you mod a game, you are expected to know how to do it the first place, instead of keeping on whining about errors that were just a symptom of your own laziness.

I downloaded the game, downloaded the walkthrough mod, did the necessary steps and continued my last save without any issue.
Yep Mr I did exactly that and still I can´t open any of the saves ... even during the new game when I tried to load the last save point it still gives me this damn error ... Tried without mod - same results. Tired of restartin every single time I wish to play ...

Reactions: kartolas

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished Chapter 4, so back to being caught up with the Dev here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do enjoy this game so far, and now I will be looking forward for Chapter 5. Thank you so much for this game thus far.

Reactions: D Dog

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Can't load any save, with or without mod.
I have been having the same problem too in the last few updates, in fact in the spoiler, so I am not spamming this with the huge error message, I will send what was given to me. Thought it may have been the mod, but if you are getting it without the mod too, maybe it could be the game. Luckily, the one save that does work is just before the boxing scene, and I use fast forward to get back to where I left off, but yeah, if it can be fixed, even better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Nice update and great game so far. I'm really enjoying! So, I believe we will have to choose just one girl, right? I like both, but, so far, I guess Sophie is my favorite one, I'm not sure if it is because she appeared more than Alice, but I think she is awesome. Alice is sweet and cute, looking forward to spend more time with her. Great job, Kuranai

• Red Heart

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Nice update and great game so far. I'm really enjoying! So, I believe we will have to choose just one girl, right? I like both, but, so far, I guess Sophie is my favorite one, I'm not sure if it is because she appeared more than Alice, but I think she is awesome. Alice is sweet and cute, looking forward to spend more time with her. Great job, Kuranai
Nope, you can romance all of them if you want. Glad you're enjoying the game so far :giggle:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes