4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Cortabarba

Mar 15, 2021
And if it is the case, I would like to share an idea with you, for the seeds of that story one that I am writing I will not give you everything I like your scripts of your game but the seeds of the game I would like to know if this idea is attractive to you. play

Reactions: Kuranai

Cortabarba

Mar 15, 2021
We would meet the main character walking down the street of Transilvania on Vacation when he is from the USA when leaving a disco oh your preference but it is at dawn and when passing through the entrance of an alley see a beautiful girl With a sweet but firm aspect to be surrounded by several individuals but she is not scared since she does not run, she is a vampire after all the protagonist runs straight to save her but to the surprise of the protagonist the individuals are also vampires but with a wild appearance Since enriality are creatures of impure blood created by minor vampires ... But it turns out that the girl enriality is called Isavela von Dracula Daughter of Count Dracula who himself has just decided to go into hibernation since he has lived for more than five thousand years and wants to rest but he is on the roof of the building when he sees the protagonist wanting to save his daughter, he laughs when he sees a simple human wanting to intervene against such monsters but at the moment dracula sees him and realizes that he looks like his former pupil his squire who died in the first great war vampires vs werewolves and his daughter also realizes that she was in love with said squire when suddenly another of the wild vampires attacks the protagonist and stabs his claws in his back the girl kills the wild vampires quickly and stares at the boy and suddenly sees that his father appears in front of the boy and asks him if he wants to live the choice is of him and only of him the protagonist only regrets that he can no longer see his childhood friend who is the only person he has left since his parents died in a suspicious way (of course by vampires but now you can add more drama ) and the boy does not respond to dracula since he is not afraid of death but dracula remembered his squire who did the same but he did not want that error to happen again since it is a waste of such value in a person and turns him into a vampire ... from there several days would pass and our protagonist goes through the process of transformation dracula introduces himself as his father and tells him the story of the conflict between various clans of vampires the power struggle to maintain their counties since the title given to the vampires who control the cities are the famous Vampire Counts and our protagonist tells him where the US is in his city there is a tyrant Count and our protagonist would have He had to take control of said territory but little by little like the Italian mafia in New York, the neighborhoods divided between clans and Dracula decides that his daughter will teach him everything about this hidden world and that it alludes him to create his own clan since it is a real blood vampire created by Count Dracula himself the only vampire that was created by a direct pact with the demons and not by being turned into one (I also wish that the powers Depending on their bloodline, the vampires are the clan of strength, the clan of speed, the clan that reads minds and manipulates them, but dracula has all that and more. The heads of the great clans are created by the same dracula and Only they are real blood vampires like their daughter who is the only vampire born being one of her mother was human, there I would like to add that real blood vampires can transform into a real vampire) (As in the Van helsing movie oh the SKYRIM / DLC DAWNGUARD) and of course the friend of our protagonist would be our other route of romance if we want her to be our friend for all eternity and transform her oh leave her human and the other route would be with the daughter of Dracula my preference but you have to give it more drama to the game as well as only you save to do and also include werewolves we can make friends with a minor clan like us and go up together the wolves are packs that are mostly in the forest They are like gypsies oh nomads but they always have their territories outside the cities and that in the future there will be a third great war of Vampires vs Werewolves and we decide whether to destroy our friends if we choose that route ho to join forces to defend each other ... it is a story that I would like to play or read because it has a lot to do and is different from the others, you would give it the touch that it lacks since it does not guide anything else to sex, click on this story, bite her as only you know how to do I think it is attractive at least and it would not be the same with the same

Cortabarba

Mar 15, 2021
This is my idea the story that I would like to read or play is attractive at least and with your immense talent for the script it would become a work of art

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
This is my idea the story that I would like to read or play is attractive at least and with your immense talent for the script it would become a work of art
It's a good idea for a story, but It wouldn't feel right for me to use another person idea, as I want to prioritize bringing my own to the world.

Pontus

Sep 4, 2017
First comment i've ever written on this site, going to give this a try and hoping for the best. Ima do an honest review after, so long amigo.

• Red Heart

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I really like the seriousness and thoughtfulness with which you approached the creation of characters and story.
I love slow-burning games with a good storyline.

• Red Heart
May 14, 2020
Have played every update since chapter 1 and loving it so far. Though I will admit I have a slight bias in favor of mafia/crime type games. Keep up the good work!

• Red Heart

Krudulous

Apr 7, 2018
Im a little confused. Chapter 1 is 1.21 gigs and chapter 4 is 311 megs. Makes no sense unless its just an update and if thats the cas where are the updates for chapter 2 and 3?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
It seems every time i start new version I have to start from the beginning. Anyone else has this problem? If this continuous really need to reconsider playing this game

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes