4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Nope, you can romance all of them if you want. Glad you're enjoying the game so far :giggle:
Really? Nice! But if we go for a romance with Sophie and Alice at the same time, will be there a "bad ending"? Like, they find that MC is dating both and they break up with MC or one of them be really hurt?

Reactions: Kuranai

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Really? Nice! But if we go for a romance with Sophie and Alice at the same time, will be there a "bad ending"? Like, they find that MC is dating both and they break up with MC or one of them be really hurt?
Nothing like that in regards to romance, also there's two more LI's to be introduced in later chapters. Not a fan of restricting or punishing gameplay like that, if that was the case I would drop some hints or foreshadowing regarding the choice.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Nothing like that in regards to romance, also there's two more LI's to be introduced in later chapters. Not a fan of restricting or punishing gameplay like that, if that was the case I would drop some hints or foreshadowing regarding the choice.
Nice! Good to know! Well, two more LIs? Nice, nice... good luck building them better than Sophie and Alice, hahaha! I think it will be hard, haha!

• Red Heart

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
i got the feeling they are both ok with it so far. especally last update when alice huged the mc in front of sophie after dinner.
Yea, I thought about this too. But never know, right? I just can't stand hurting them, so I really hope we can start something with both them and they are ok about it :)

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
Oh man! You left us hanging on a cliffhanger once again! :eek:

Nice update as always, after Sophia, it was Alice's turn to shine :love:

To those having issues with save compatibility, I would suggest playing without the mod (or at least, don't try to load a save done with the mod if you're not playing with the updated mod). I have no problem whatsoever loading my old saves that have been done without the mod (excepted one during the fight with Augusto but looks like a real issue caused by a missing audio file: Couldn't find file 'apocalypse-blues-by-alexander-nakarada-from-filmmusic-io.mp3.').

A few mistakes that I noticed while playing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: never saw once in my life someone eating a croissant with a fork and I live in France so I know what I'm talking about! :p

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020

To those having issues with save compatibility, I would suggest playing without the mod (or at least, don't try to load a save done with the mod if you're not playing with the updated mod). I have no problem whatsoever loading my old saves that have been done without the mod (excepted one during the fight with Augusto but looks like a real issue caused by a missing audio file: Couldn't find file 'apocalypse-blues-by-alexander-nakarada-from-filmmusic-io.mp3.').

PS: never saw once in my life someone eating a croissant with a fork and I live in France so I know what I'm talking about! :p
Thanks, gonna correct those next time I work on the code. My bad about the croissant :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
This was my "first contact" with this VN.
I was very positively surprised that the dialogues in such a setting finally felt natural and mature!
Another plus point for me was clearly the MC. No whiny wimp and no superhero, he just fits into the story.
Of course I personally give plus points secretly, because I'm a total Mafia fan :cool:
First I had to get used to the look of the characters, but I have to admit that I find Alice as well as Sophie really attractive. :love:
Of course also their inner values :whistle:

After this cliffhanger I just have to know how the story continues!
Great work!

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018

iirc i read in some old book that real aristocrats are disciplined to eat everything with a fork/spoon from a very early age. :illuminati:

So maybe Kuranai knows something about MC we don't. :KEK:

• Haha

BigiE1993

Feb 8, 2021
Just curious. I see this game is on chapter 4 and still no real sexual tags. Is this a really slow burn VN or is it just that the tags haven't gotten updated.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Hard Times [Ch4] with AdanGC Mods WT Mod
DOWNLOAD:
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
updated

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Is this DuMorne? ^^

Should we expect a big shootout in the beginning of the next release? :p

And by the way, a VN with cowboys could be a rather fresh idea! ^^
Yeah, like a bounty hunter, or an outlaw who is betrayed after a big score and has to hunt down his old crew, and use a scenario like Deadlands.
1632082395055.png

Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes