4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- HardTimes v0.5 + AdanGc's WT MOD

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Updated my port to ch5

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kuranai

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
Really great update! I love the whole underdog Mafia story so much, and your writing support it all!
Counting the days till the next Update :whistle: :coffee:

• Red Heart

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Very solid game. something like this is what I aspire to do.

Edit: There isn't enough talking about gabagool.

• Red Heart

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Hard Times [Ch5] with AdanGC Mods WT Mod
DOWNLOAD:
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
updated

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Another fantastic update. I love how you handle fighting in this game, Kuranai. It just happens. You don't have to time anything. You don't need to choose a specific move. You don't have to second-guess what the developer is wanting from you. Except for games where fighting is a core element, those kinds of mechanics are completely unnecessary, unexpected by players before starting the game, and generally poorly implemented. In fact, even when those are core to the game, they are often badly done. Here the focus is more on what attitude the MC takes in situations (e.g., teaching someone a lesson or not) rather than players' response times or strategic decisions. It's a refreshing change and very much appreciated.

• Red Heart

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Another fantastic update. I love how you handle fighting in this game, Kuranai. It just happens. You don't have to time anything. You don't need to choose a specific move. You don't have to second-guess what the developer is wanting from you. Except for games where fighting is a core element, those kinds of mechanics are completely unnecessary, unexpected by players before starting the game, and generally poorly implemented. In fact, even when those are core to the game, they are often badly done. Here the focus is more on what attitude the MC takes in situations (e.g., teaching someone a lesson or not) rather than players' response times or strategic decisions. It's a refreshing change and very much appreciated.
Yeah, when it comes to VN's the whole fighting is kinda pointless, when you can just rollback to get the right result. My opinion on minigames is that they mostly detract from the experience, just timesinks and placeholders for something else that should be there.
Glad you liked the update, thank you for playing :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How aboutsome action, real action, adult action then?
Fighting scenes do these fantastic babes no justice, I am telling you!

• Red Heart

FiRo:)

Mar 11, 2021
Kuranai, thank you for such an interesting and cool game, as well as with a good plot, continue to do further in this regard. You will succeed, I really liked your game. So that everyone can play your creation, I, as an amateur, translated it into Russian for a Russian-speaking audience, I hope you won't mind. Thank you very much. I will be waiting for your future projects. I hope with the idea of cowboys you still take. Good luck, friend.

• Red Heart

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Kuranai, thank you for such an interesting and cool game, as well as with a good plot, continue to do further in this regard. You will succeed, I really liked your game. So that everyone can play your creation, I, as an amateur, translated it into Russian for a Russian-speaking audience, I hope you won't mind. Thank you very much. I will be waiting for your future projects. I hope with the idea of cowboys you still take. Good luck, friend.
On the contrary, I appreciate it very much my friend. Thank you.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished Chapter 5, so back to being caught up with the Dev.

Thank you so much for the 5 chapters, they've been fun, and be looking looking forward for Chapter 6.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes