4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
I was already hooked on the game with the first release, and I'm glad to see you're serious about its development, even if it's your first effort. You have a new fan!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kuranai

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Kuranai

Have any new tags been added with this new update or are they still the same?
I think so, but I don't know how to add them and also don't know which ones fit this new release, myuhinny , can a staff member help me with that I if open a ticket? I don't want to put the wrong tags and cause misundertandings.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Kuranai

If you can't add tags go to the OP and report it select other and then state what tags are in the game if you are not sure what tags the site uses click latest updates in the top right hand corner click the broken martini glass looking thing and then go to select a tag to filter and scroll through them and using notepad type down the ones that are in your game as of this update then paste them into the report screen and hit enter. A site admin/moderator/uploader will update the tags when they see the report.

• Red Heart

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Kuranai

If you can't add tags go to the OP and report it select other and then state what tags are in the game if you are not sure what tags the site uses click latest updates in the top right hand corner click the broken martini glass looking thing and then go to select a tag to filter and scroll through them and using notepad type down the ones that are in your game as of this update then paste them into the report screen and hit enter. A site admin/moderator/uploader will update the tags when they see the report.
I added some tags, thank you for the help.

Reactions: myuhinny

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
bota.jpg

MC keeps buying the wrong mood from app store ... Why is he so clumsy with such a babe?
I think so, but I don't know how to add them and also don't know which ones fit this new release, myuhinny , can a staff member help me with that I if open a ticket? I don't want to put the wrong tags and cause misundertandings.

• Red Heart

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Kuranai , thank you for this wonderful and unique game, the updates are really fast and progressive. But I am facing a little problem, don't know whether it is just me or others too, but old saves do not work in the updates. Both in last update and this one too. I skipped it from the start, since the game has not progressed much (no offence, just 3 updates) it can be skipped now but when it will have 15-16 updates I donot think it will be possible. Will you be kind enough and look into the matter. Also, most importantly, I would be happy if I am wrong and maybe there is a solution to the errors I face while loading. Again, thank you for preparing such a beautiful game, and that too with such fast updates. Good luck with the project.

• Red Heart

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Kuranai , thank you for this wonderful and unique game, the updates are really fast and progressive. But I am facing a little problem, don't know whether it is just me or others too, but old saves do not work in the updates. Both in last update and this one too. I skipped it from the start, since the game has not progressed much (no offence, just 3 updates) it can be skipped now but when it will have 15-16 updates I donot think it will be possible. Will you be kind enough and look into the matter. Also, most importantly, I would be happy if I am wrong and maybe there is a solution to the errors I face while loading. Again, thank you for preparing such a beautiful game, and that too with such fast updates. Good luck with the project.
Are you using a mod? So far a few people have experienced it, I tried to replicate the error to try and find a solution, but no luck so far. These types of errors only tend to happen if you alter too much of the code while updating, the only thing I do really is continue the story from the black screen I always prompt the players to save, before having the narrator talk that I always do at the end of each chapter.
Also, thank you for playing and enjoying the game so far, have an excellent week.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Belzeebub$
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes