4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Nice game! I really liked it! Good job, Kuranai . I have just one question: will it be a game with just one kind of relationship? I'm talking about Sophia and Alice, will MC have to choose just one? Good luck and looking forward to see more :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kuranai

Codename21

May 20, 2017
Interesting game - MC slowly getting corrupted... or not lol, but probably should be. Gl with your game, but no one bringing up what should be the biggest change:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
As always, nice update! ^^ Thanks Kuranai (y)

Nope, you're free to date all the love interests if you want.
Good news! (y) Contrary to a dating sim where you get a different experience depending on who you are trying to seduce, replaying a story-driven VN just to get another erotic scene isn't that great since you spend most of your time pushing the ctrl key... So it brings the immersion down and usually hurts the scene. The exception would be a story driven VN where the relationships heavily influence the story so the game would feel fresh if you replay it. But it's super hard to tackle for indie devs cause it requires a lot of time plus some finesse to juggle with mutually exclusive paths at the same time ^^

• Red Heart

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
As always, nice update! ^^ Thanks Kuranai (y)

Good news! (y) Contrary to a dating sim where you get a different experience depending on who you are trying to seduce, replaying a story-driven VN just to get another erotic scene isn't that great since you spend most of your time pushing the ctrl key... So it brings the immersion down and usually hurts the scene. The exception would be a story driven VN where the relationships heavily influence the story so the game would feel fresh if you replay it. But it's super hard to tackle for indie devs cause it requires a lot of time plus some finesse to juggle with mutually exclusive paths at the same time ^^
Thanks for the feedback, yeah those ones were made after in Gimp, I was experimenting with some effects to see how it would turn out.

And sorry about the grammar mistakes :(

Last edited:
Reactions: The Daydreamer

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished Chapter 3, so back to being caught up with the Dev again.

I know the Dev said it was shorter, but I didn't mind, still enjoyed it. Thank you so very much, and be looking forward for Chapter 4 now.

• Red Heart

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Just finished Chapter 3, so back to being caught up with the Dev again.

I know the Dev said it was shorter, but I didn't mind, still enjoyed it. Thank you so very much, and be looking forward for Chapter 4 now.
I'm glad you're having a good time, my friend ☺

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Pido disculpas por no reaccionar antes recuerde que en mi país estamos pasando por momentos difíciles en Cuba, las cosas no son fáciles, pero lo que importa es que sigo enamorado de Alice, ella es mi esposa de por vida y esa pelea oh mejor que próxima pelea Amo mi deseo es que en esa pelea nos hagamos daño puede que no sea grave ni nada por el estilo pero si las dos hijas de Viera comienzan a relacionarse más directamente y qué mejor que la preocupación de que él se lastime, es mi pensamiento como un gran fanático del drama y que es un giro completamente correcto si los primeros momentos de contacto directo con las hijas y el protagonista .... Saludos desde Cuba hermano continúan así tienes mi comunidad y este servidor esperando cada capítulo
Thank you my friend, I hope everything goes alright for you. And yeah, I try to get the right balance between drama and good moments for the mc. I'm glad you're enjoying the story. Thank you for playing.

Gracias amigo, espero que todo fique bien. Y sí, trato de lograr el equilibrio adecuado entre drama y buenos momentos para el MC. Me alegra que estés disfrutando la historia. Gracias por jugar.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes