4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished Chapter 2, so caught back up with the Dev here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But this was a fun chapter and a fun game thus far, so thank you so much for this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kuranai

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Just finished Chapter 2, so caught back up with the Dev here.

But this was a fun chapter and a fun game thus far, so thank you so much for this.
I'm glad to hear you're having a good time, I'm having a lot of fun with this story, and knowing that you guys are enjoying it makes the whole experience very rewarding. Thank you for playing it, my friend.

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Thanks for the update Kuranai! But now, the suspense is killing me! :p

In any case, this chapter confirms my first good impression so you've got a new supporter! ^^
Thank you for the support, yeah when I was looking for the right sountrack to use in those moments that one did fit like a glove =)
Glad you're enjoying the story, I can say that it's been a whole lot of fun getting it out of the paper for you guys to experience :giggle:

Reactions: The Daydreamer

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
So I finally had some time to myself and got to play the new update. All I have to ask is one thing...

Do we get to punch the blonde guy down the road?
screenshot0001.png

I mean...his face is very punchable.

Also just something I noticed here and there,
screenshot0002.png

The text is hard to see sometimes, especially when there is a dark background. Maybe I'm just blind, but thought I'd mention it and to see if something can be done for the next update.

Loving the game so far!

• Red Heart

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
So I finally had some time to myself and got to play the new update. All I have to ask is one thing...

Do we get to punch the blonde guy down the road?
View attachment 1296676

I mean...his face is very punchable.

Also just something I noticed here and there,
View attachment 1296680

The text is hard to see sometimes, especially when there is a dark background. Maybe I'm just blind, but thought I'd mention it and to see if something can be done for the next update.

Loving the game so far!
Yeah, I cant seem to reach an ideal tone for the text box, I tried changing it, but sometimes that still happens.
And I agree, it is a very punchable face

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Yeah, I cant seem to reach an ideal tone for the text box, I tried changing it, but sometimes that still happens.
And I agree, it is a very punchable face
I would try putting some shadow on the text. Might help make it pop out more. I don't know the first thing about ren'py though, so idk. But it's not like the text is impossible to read, so if there isn't a way to fix it rigt now, then it's not a big deal.

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I would try putting some shadow on the text. Might help make it pop out more. I don't know the first thing about ren'py though, so idk. But it's not like the text is impossible to read, so if there isn't a way to fix it rigt now, then it's not a big deal.
Yeah, I managed to do that in the "no textbox" mode, when I tried the same with textbox it looked kinda weird, but I'll keep trying to improve that as I go along.

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Espero que el juego se quede en este camino y no se eche a perder con sexo innecesario que sea diferente que aporte historia de amor y que me den a elegir con quien quedarme ya que me he enamorado de Alice es mi favorito desde el día 0 gracias para este gran juego .. Solo me duele que mi ingles no sea tan bueno ya que solo hablo español soy de Cuba pero para que sepas de acá en Cuba ya tienes un grupo de más de 1000 personas que lo han descargado porque yo Lo sé. Les dije que no tienen internet
sí, se podrá elegir con quién quedarse, gracias por el apoyo amigo, que las cosas mejoren por ahí. Gracias por jugar.

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
Noice.

I'll take a look after a couple more releases, but it's looking good. I enjoy a good mob story and the renders look good too

• Red Heart

Cortabarba

Mar 15, 2021
[QUOTE = "Kuranai, publicación: 6175457, miembro: 2395942"]
sí, se podrá elegir con quién quedarse, gracias por el apoyo amigo, que las cosas mejoren por ahí. Gracias por jugar.
[/CITA]
Muchas gracias por tu apoyo a los cubanos, sepan que tu juego está teniendo una gran aceptación en mi comunidad, aquí nos gustan los juegos que el sexo es otra cosa pero el juego, no que se enfoque en eso, no te apoyo con más porque sabes en la situación en la que vivimos los cubanos usamos una red nacional que funciona como internet pero local y entonces compartimos cosas entre nosotros pero solo para que sepas que tu juego está en la posición 3 por ahora es que solo tiene 2 capítulos pero este en la parte superior de las descargas entre mi comunidad

• Red Heart

Cortabarba

Mar 15, 2021
[QUOTE = "Kuranai, publicación: 6267126, miembro: 2395942"]
Trabajar en el próximo capítulo según lo programado, saldrá pronto :risilla:
[/CITA]
Sabes que mi comunidad te espera, yo personalmente lo espero como si estuviera leyendo un buen libro que sale por partes.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes